King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

Town is now crawling rather than creeping out.

Think McGlynn might be injured so that’s 3 fairly important players they’ll be down on Monday.

1 Like

Token subs jersey for Whelan? Didn’t think he’d be near right

Wouldn’t risk him personally but Henry doesn’t want to lose this.

Piece in the paper up here today about Dominic McGlincheys grandson lining out in midfield for Galway minor footballers. I wasn’t at all surprised to learn that Dominic Og now runs a gym, but was surprised to learn it is in Tuam.

1 Like

Keeping kk honest I’d say.

Jaysus, not much to come in off the bench forward wise presuming whelan isnt fit

Heard he had a stormer at midfield against Roscommon last week. Caught 4 or 5 kickouts clean as a whistle. 6 ft 1 at 15 years old!

I saw the team named beforehand and thought he had an unusual name for the west of Ireland. Presumed he had some northern connections alright.

3 Likes

Fair play to the lad, Bellaghy and Tuam Stars is some fine pedigree to have.

Spotted Whelan pushing a barrow of concrete up a scaffold plank earlier this morning, the hamstring held well. I’d say he’ll tog.

18 Likes

The king is dead

Long live the King

1 Like

The Apprentice

To who?

Just saw the end of game handshake :joy:

@KinvarasPassion any tips for my drive up to the match from Limerick tomorrow route/ parking etc

It’s on in Pearse Stadium so you’d want to be leaving now.

1 Like

Nothing specific… Don’t rush it. Its unpredictable at the best of times. If you’ve any sense come up early, park near the prominade and have a nice relaxing lunch for yourself.

1 Like

Ask JP for the lend of his chopper and park it on Flattys roof

6 Likes

Oh I’ll be on the road early alright.