KK/Tipp

bit rich coming from a Corkmanā€¦ :wink:

The hurling was a couple of notches off top class alright - loads of bunching and lads lieing on the ball and that. JOB, Benny and Webster surely wonā€™t be seen again in the half forward line - theyā€™ve had enough chances at this stage and each one was desparate on Sunday.

Maher is great in the air and great at tracking a fella with ball in hand - Canning wouldnā€™t have the pace to worry him so I would imagine Maher would see off Canning - Canning is overrated anyway.

It took ya long enough

Maher looked excellent yesterday. I canā€™t think of many full forwards whoā€™d get much off him playing like that. Larkin got out in front of him a couple of times yesterday but there was no way he was getting past him. Maher would be well able to handle Canning

:smiley:

Kilkenny people couldnt be too worried or dissapointed about losing Yesterdays game,we were 8 Players short of our full team and some on the pitch didnt look to have a whole lot done,Eoin Larkin in particular looked rusty and a little unfit but we need not worry about him in the long term,id be concerned over Fogartys form though,he hasnt hit anything in a good while now and might just be slipping backwards after a good career up to now.

Tipp were the better team throughout Yesterdays game to be fair but made shocking hard work of putting us away,Eoin Kelly is looking very sharp,some of our fringe players did very well,John Tennyson in particular looks like he could nail a midfield place,Mulhall could do anything with the ball but id like him,hes different to anything we have at the moment which has to be a good thing.How the fuck is Willie O Dwyer still on the Kilkenny panel is another thing now that i think of it,shocking Yesterday yet again.I was dissapointed with Richie Hogan too,he wasted a hell of a lot of ball Yesterday and never really looked around for an alternative to hitting wides from crazy angles,was playing for a free a few times too but Barry Kelly didnt fall for it,something he does with the club too with a lot of success,that kind of thing annoys me.

Sheedy is an arsehole of the highest order,having attended two Tipperary training sessions prior to last Years AIF ive come to the conclusion that hes not really in control of things either,from what i saw this other fella in the backroom team(cant remember his name) was running the show from start to finish while Sheedy walked around the field looking a little lost and being largely ignored by all in sundry.

Big mistake by Sheedy-heā€™s made it personal.
Just like Loughnane did with his comments a few years ago-thereā€™ll be only one name on Codyā€™s mind this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2zDGDKGhrk

small man syndrome is what Sheedy has.
he is ā€˜kissing the ground in front of the assembled pressā€™ away from being davy fitz.

what a cunt.

Iā€™d say Cody was laughing when he saw how easily Sheedy was rattled. Grist to the mill for the likes of Cody and Kilkenny.

Lads look at it again. I think Sheedy (no major fan myself, but lets be fair) did rattle Cody. It was Cody who kept following him, Sheedy was upset about the pull, made a comment and walked away, thats what i saw anyway. Cody is always crossing over people on the line and i think he tries to be intimidating in his own way. Fair fucks to Sheedy i say.

I donā€™t think its going to have any affect whatsoever on later meetings, these KK and Tipp people just donā€™t like each other, theyā€™ll both be up for it no matter what.

Didnā€™t see the full game, but from what iā€™ve seen of Maher in the past he is truly one of the best defenders iā€™ve ever seen.

Raising hands to a man on a sideline is utter cuntish behaviour.

Raising them to a man with Codyā€™s record is more of the same.

Sheedy allowed himself to be rattled, badly rattled. Shur you could see Cody smirk away to hmself afterwards, couldnt have worked out better for him.

Kev, agreed on the Sheedy thing, Cody has spent years intimidating officials up and down the line. I think though Liam will be disappointed that he let the bully Cody rile him up so much.
On P Maher, he is some bit of stuff.

Cody is a rotter isnt heā€¦ :wink:

:smiley: Undoubtedly.

Kilkenny are in awful trouble if theyā€™ve to use a little push like that to motivate them for the rest of the year

Thereā€™s a little matter of a 5 in a row-should suffice.

Spot on. I imagine keeping your foot on the throat of the one you hate the most will play a part also.

Kilkenny need all the motivation they can get. An aging team, lucky to win Leinster last year will have it all to do to repeat the feat this year. Everybody is forgetting about the demolition Dublin performed on Tipp last weekend

Thatā€™s what I would have thought. I doubt that Cody lost too much sleep over it anyway.