Landlords/Houses/tennants/cunts thread

Hold me back from brokering peace?

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

He would have been there to organise the chairs and hand out a few leaflets.

2 Likes

Thread

Appears the landlord had the house booked out on Airbnb for the jazz weekend and tried to get them out.

2 Likes

A COTY nomination is required

1 Like

Why donā€™t the Gardai ever treat the far right or anti-vaxxers or anti-abortion head the balls like this?

Itā€™s a terrible look.

Yer man roaring ā€œGet the fuck off of meā€ will have his barrister father call into the Bridewell threatening all sorts of legal action

1 Like

As the father collects him and brings him home to his 7 bedroom house in Dalkey.

Without knowing the backstory and only going off the video, I wouldnt agree. Seem pretty tame bar the eejit doing the roaring

Why are they removingbthe protesters?

I donā€™t know

So your default position is that itā€™s ok to remove protestors, whether or not you know anything about whatā€™s going on?

No. Thatā€™s not my position, not even my default one

1 Like

What are the bohs fans protesting about?

Of course itā€™s a terrible look. Gardai have consistently stood idly by when the far right demonstrate and inflict their thuggery and flat earth gobshitery on ordinary people. These are people who are willing to kill, and they get a pass.

But challenge an eviction and you get a battering.

Weā€™ve differing versions of terrible then. For whatā€™s a potentially volatile situation, this seems to have been a fairly measured response. There were no batons, no extreme violence. Nobody seems particularly hurt or injured, civilian or cop.

No eviction is ever a good look but the footage wasnā€™t terrible to my view. I didnā€™t see the battering you make mention of

The right to peaceful protest is constitutionally protected

Yup. Not argued that. Arguing that it wasnt what Iā€™d call terrible

Nobody else is arguing that either. Have at it fella

You saw a battering in there too you did? Because a battering would be terrible.