Landlords/Houses/tennants/cunts thread

And an old fireplaceā€¦

With regard to the housemate, you need to get in his head, fuck his shit up.

Get yourself a hooded robe and have the Rocky tunes blaring around the house, as you pace up and down the hallway. Put a jug of raw eggs down the hatch and make sure he sees you do it and if you catch him looking at you, give him the eye of the tiger.

1 Like

Are you from Tipperary? Mrs J had a mate from Tipperary who actually did this.

Thank fuck Iā€™m not. Fuck tipp. Miss bushes worked with a women who did this to her husband who was beating her for years. Thankfully they are divorced

1. He shouldnā€™t be let near the garda.
  2. Either he goes or you do. You cannot share your home with a lunatic.
  3. Theres a room for you here for as long as you want. You can teach me all things electronic to make my home life more pleasant in exchange.
    Keep her lit mate.
3 Likes

Iā€™m assuming @Copper_pipe means he has, or is going for a job that requires Garda vetting clearance rather than the actual police

6 Likes

Theres an awful lot to be said about being 35 and having your own house.

Weā€™ve all been there at 24/25 @Copper_pipe , id personally move on somewhere else in that situation lifes too short.

I lived in three places in Cark over 12 months around the same age as you.

Sounds to me like he shouldnā€™t be doing a job that needs garda vetting either, albeit Iā€™m not sure what jobs do.

1 Like

Between the ages of 23 and 34 I moved house 14 times.

2 Likes

Used you go mad after whiskey and threaten to kill your housemates?

2 Likes

Heā€™s from Galway mate. He left giant paper mache horses heads in his flatmatesā€™ beds to threaten them.

8 Likes

Seems like heā€™s gone and not a word said to the rest of us.

Good riddance to the fucker.

His room is empty.

20 Likes

Result!

Thatā€™s great, always good to see the back of someone like that without hassle to force them out.

He probably slunk off out of shame, he likely knows he crossed a line and is not big enough to apologise and leave on good terms.

Did he pay into yeā€™re deposit when taking out the lease, or is it individual room rental direct from the landlord?

Did he leave the key behind ? Change the locks

1 Like

Only seeing all this nowā€¦ @Copper_pipe, Iā€™d have been over in a flash if you called bro. Does he still have a key? Change the lock

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Have a half hurl left inside the door in case that lad returns @Copper_pipe

1 Like

Individual room rental from the landlord.

I only copped it when I went to empty the dustbin into the bin out the back and I could see that the room was empty(Curtains were open). I could hear him with tape this morning but thought nothing of it.

Be interesting to see if he said anything to the landlord and whether sheā€™ll say anything to us.

Iā€™d get onto herā€¦ If he didnā€™t leave a key he could be backā€¦ heā€™s still paid up for December so can come and go

Oh heā€™ll be back , that I can pretty much dam well guarantee.