Landlords/Houses/tennants/cunts thread

You dont need to justify yourself to waster civil servants mate.

So you’re not happy with the return on the investment you made. What does the “some fucking country remark” have to do with that?

1 Like

That kind of carry on sends out all sort of alarm bells .

You won’t have an arse in your pants with all the gambling you do mate, :open_mouth:

well acorrding to @carryharry he doesn’t pay any tax on his income so he has a head start anyway in that regard

2 Likes

Have apt rented out to RAC (council pay)

First tenants brilliant. Third tenants brilliant.
Second ones I had to get rid of due to making death threats but council were good in helping and no real hassle.

Might get more open market but with tax the benefits are marginal enough. rAC tenants are families so less likely to be trouble (my death threat tenants were my own fault as I was busy and didn’t trust gut instinct )

how many houses do you own @TheUlteriorMotive?

It wasn’t an investment mate, I’m an accidental landlord, it was my home that I lived in before I had to leave Ireland and it wasn’t worth selling at the time.

you wont get a toilet cubicle for 150k in 4 or 5 years time, dont jump down my throat im just the messenger

2 Likes

ill rent him a parking space so he can pitch a tent

5 day lease though

accidental landlords are pumping money into 3 bed semis in the genuine hope they will eventually return to the price that they paid for them.
the state then turns round and pays the rent on this property for a dis functional and lazy family that wouldnt work to warm themsleves.

he is 100% correct, its some fucking country

4 Likes

i apologise

Apartment and a house
One garden. Parking spaces.

The bank own them but once my bitcoin comes in I will be mortgage free

1 Like

Thank you - it’s not even that but they are being no way flexible about it, pay me in arrears, how does that help me at all? They are short ‘HAP’ properties and I’m happy to help with a tenant (I could rent it to non HAP tenant no problem) but to turn around and put me out of pocket to the point that I’ll struggle next month and be out a nice chunk of money until the tenant eventually moves out and I get the month in arrears back at the end and then if the tenant decides they won’t pay rent at any stage then HAP will pay me nothing.
What’s the incentive there for landlords? Its pushing me at this stage to sell the house, cover the loan and take the hit.
They are absolute cunts the lot of them.

1 Like

The Oirish are obsessed with owning property.

But it looks like I’m going to go through life without ever owning a car, a nutribullet or a house.

3 Likes

rent money is dead money

for young lads like you this HTB grant is unreal on a new build
you only need 5% for deposit , they’ll cover the rest
you surely have 15k?
you can buy a grand new house in north kildare for 300k

You need a LG TV

Dry your eyes mate.,

1 Like

Ya after that burns his apartment down he could sue for the price of a deposit

2 Likes