Landlords/Houses/tennants/cunts thread

I wasnā€™t sure of the legalities and the request came from the council as opposed to the tenant. Iā€™m delighted I sought the counsel of tfk as usual and a few lads had a good swing at each other into the bargain. Happy days.

I hope when you rent out the cupboard under your stairs that you have no issues.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Cdkfkfkosldvgkckfkfkfmfmdkdk

1 Like

this is a bizarre situation, you ibviously have one of these scumbag landlords who does not understand their real role

You think its buzarre to get someone in you know and trust to look after a house your kids sill get?

This arrangement is quite common

its not at all common to have a live in caretaker who manages and sub lets the rooms but doesnā€™t collect the rent

it sounds like something the pakistanis or the polaks would do, but its not normal and id guess its not all right in a lot of ways.

Not saying itā€™s a cut off but I for one and most of my friends were shit sick of living with other people by the time they hit 30, housemates can be a nightmare and most people I suspect when they get to an age want their own space

1 Like

Had this with a previous tenant of mine. Its a pain in the hole, the guy that I was renting too went out and bought a sofa and then contacted me the day before it was to be delivered to say could I take out the furniture in the place. Cunt knew what he was doing, was left with no choice but take out the furniture, nothing wrong with it. Had more furniture than Harvey Norman till the cunt moved out.

The best was when he was trying sell me new kitchen units saying he could get them cheap and he would do the work and it would only cost me 500, I said no. Then he rings again saying he would do the whole lot for free. I said to him what happens when you move, do I get stung then for the kitchen. He was a bit of gobshite, gives me 2 weeks notice that he is moving out and then contacts me later in the week to say that they were codded out of their deposit and could he stay on. Luckily I hadnā€™t had someone lined up or he and his family would have been out on the street. Told him next time he gives me notice it needs to be a month and once the notice is given that is it, no extensions or staying on.

Contact the Council as they are the ones that put them in there and tell them to store your furniture?

1 Like

Iā€™d consider the tenant, we were prepared to do that for a current tenant because we had a place to put the stuff and we had a strong feeling that they were the kind of people we wanted, I wouldnā€™t do it for the council though

Mad renting to the council with anything in the place.

Kev seems like a very affable guy and would get on with anyone

He collects the rent from me.

Its very common

Itā€™s fascinating though.

1 Like

So you let the rooms and collect the rent, are they registered tenants and who officially is their landlord?

Nah.

Its all cash

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

You do realise its ok to deal in cash ya?

Or have you a crippled beain as well as back?

Thatā€™s the shot.

Cvhgssnmjm,Lk

Sounds like you are living off the back of someone else paying rent to be honest.

2 Likes