Landlords/Houses/tennants/cunts thread

Thatā€™s kind of you to say.

so you have tenants moving in and out, you are vetting them and letting the room to them, they pay you cash, you give cash to your landlord, you do a few odd jobs around the place including taking out the bins, there is no paperwork, its a very common thing.
have i left anything out?

Maybe.

But i have to put up with them.

No thats about the sum of it

How is that any different to a landlord deciding he wants to squeeze an extra few hundred out of tenants?

im not at all comfortable with this scenario, have you a contract yourself? have your tenants any security of tenure?
it seems a very very shoddy operation and one that is likely illegal. im not entirely sure that your landlord is not one of these scumbag landlords who does not understand their real role

I worked a good deal with the landlord.

What is your fucking problem with this.

Classic begrudgery.

They do not pay above the norm. 400 & 250 for an ensuite attic conversion room with a ridiculous view and the other one pretty much a box room.

1. I couldnā€™t give a fuck how comfortable you are with it.
  2. You do not seem sure of alot of things

Sounds very dodgy.

its officially dodgy as fuck, i didnt want to hurt your feelings. your landlord is a scumbag.

1 Like

What happens if these Lodgers look for receipts? Is Kev liable or the house owner?

Everybody is happy with the arrangement. Its a fairly straightforward one.

Iā€™m still getting a great deal.

Carry on.

are the PRTB and Revenue happy with it?

2 Likes

They get receipts if wanted you dumb fuck

I have no idea boy. Give them a call

They get if they want???

Yes.

Iā€™m with Kev here, youā€™re providing a service for the landlord and benefiting accordingly. Good luck to you.

Sure this is just a few sad cases trying to have a bizarre pop.

He covers the mortgage he took out. Its lived in for his kids. We have a 1 year notice agreement.

Its a no-brainer unless i meet a broad or i decide to build. His eldest is 24 and is going travelling

1 Like

No pops, mate.