Landlords/Houses/tennants/cunts thread

the tenancy is obviously not registered because you would be party to it, as main tenant. also, if you are sub letting rooms you should be registering each tenancy also.
that is a legal requirement. im not having a go at you but what is in operation here is a very very shoddy operation run by a scumbag landlord(s). its the very definition of the type of skullduggery that gives good landlords like myself a bad name, for example…

• unregistered tenancies
  • tenants with no rights and no security
  • cash flying around with no paperwork
3 Likes

:popcorn:

Can’t put a price on that!

1 Like

Why should other landlords bother paying tax so and paying fees to those rtb fuckers every year sher we are all only investing for our kids. I’m sure the landlord sees no problem with it and it’s not begrudgery it’s just not fair and right that he’s getting away without paying tax and fees for years while others do. And it’s the “he’s doing no harm” and cute hoor attitude that’s ingrained in the Irish mentality that winds me up.

I think we need to let this one rest. Never know who’s looking in at this thread.

Who said he is not paying tax?
Absolutely nobody ever said it

Actually they have all the rights and all the security like anyone else

Well you confirmed that tenants pay you cash and you hand cash to the landlord and you’ve no idea if he’s registered with the RTB, if your running the place for him you’d surely know this as each new tenant has to be registered with them. Stinks to the high heavens mate but that’s not your problem it’s your landlords

Can we move on please before someone says something they regret.

2 Likes

Or who’s wumming

I’m assuming he does. He had a few olaces and i know i can get receipts if ever needed.

I have given him names, numbers, home addresses and references for all but the first tennant.

Not i have bo idea after that

Do the two lads claim rent relief from Revenue? That would tell if he’s registered or not.

Who’d be a landlord now days with the amount of self entitled scumbags out there, demanding their own furniture. FFS sake.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Honestly i doubt they even know about rent relief.

One girl simply told her employer what the rent is and he subsidizes it. The other one is a teacher and simply pays. Not one oerson out of 6 that came thru the place ever asked for a thing.

who is everyone else?

lookit will you do me one favour. im uneasy as fuck about this and im doing my best for you. will you make sure those lads you have sub letted to are fully aware that even though you let them in and they hand you wads of cash that you are not the landlord.
will you do that for me?

4 Likes

I’ll do that if you stop beating up the wife.

thats a fucking scandalous thing to say

1 Like

Ooooft

Are you OK? Iv given you a lot of useful information here that you should heed. What a bizarre reaction.

What’s wrong with him?
If never seen him react like that in general discussion before.