Landlords/Houses/tennants/cunts thread

if he said that in the pub, heā€™d be laid out

1 Like

Iā€™m not a fighting man but heā€™d be flattened if he said that to the wrong person. Itā€™s a very very strange comment to make, youā€™d wonder what prompted such an outburst.
Its actually fascinating to see unfold.

Good jaysus this took a turn.

You must have hit a nerve

Its i who clearly hit the nerve.

He has previous on this

He started by calling me a scumbag landlord out of nowhere and with no evidence to substantiate. He then revealed he is the bagman for the very definition of a scumbag landlord. You couldnā€™t make that up.
Now he is saying I bate the missus out of nowhere with no evidence to substantiate. I wonder is that Aussie bird who fled back home about to do a hatchet job on our kev?

2 Likes

No i just think you are a scumbag full stop

This something incredibly wrong about things when I find myself agreeing with @hbv. The parody has turned into even more of raving lunatic than whatā€™s normal for him

1 Like

FAO of @mac @Juhniallio @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @TheUlteriorMotive

Weā€™re missing a trick here guys, garden rental, its a game changer.

1 Like

Trying to get around the rental increase laws by splitting the lease. Id say the PRTB would love to hear about it.

1 Like

Would you not be afraid that theyā€™d start digging??

1 Like

In the Wicklow Mountains? Nah, theyā€™re awfully big. Its the Reservoir thats the concern.

A pal of mine put the skids on a property management company who tried to do similar by splitting the lease between apartment and car park to get around the rental increase laws.

They didnā€™t think heā€™d pursue it when they told him to liaise with the PRTB if he had an issue but he works in arbitration / mediation / investigation type shite and was more than happy to make an official complaint and prepare a case file etc. He also got in touch with the residentsā€™ association, joined it and took charge of the response from the entire tenant group along with taking legal advice on the original leases etc (property and car park spaces were indivisible apparently) and he seemingly filleted them in whatever ensued.

They contacted him before the process ended to see if heā€™d accept no increase himself on the quiet on the basis that they would still push it through with everyone else in the block but he snubbed them. Heā€™s been receiving presents on and off from other tenants over the last few weeks and I think heā€™s well set for things like yankee candles and wine glasses as a result.

13 Likes

I thought beds and hourly rates would be the biggest issue in your flat complex buddy.

8 Likes

Not from my perspective as I already live here but let me know if youā€™re having trouble completing a booking, mate.

Why would I be booking accommodation in an inner city flat complex. I normally overnight in decent hotels while Iā€™m in Dublin.

Come off it, mate. Youā€™ve posted about staying in the Juryā€™s Inn and Best Western up by Parnell Square. A salubrious part of the city indeed.

The Croke Park is 4 *.
Look it, leave it be. Weā€™re both boring each other and the forum to death.

Pity cunts renting would not cut their grass.

Maybe a lease to a farmer was what he had in mind so grass was kept down.

+1. No worries, mate. I did find it odd that you replied to a post of mine in which I didnā€™t mention my apartment block with a comment about my apartment block. Iā€™ve already apologised for the Lanzarote comment on multiple occasions and Iā€™m happy to repeat it again so I hope thatā€™s not stil racing around your head.