Laochra Gael - Back, and to the left hand on top

You are mentally ill, you autistic cunt.

This craic is the final proof. Four legs good…

Now fuck off.

I was enjoying that.

I was talking to a few lads in The Ragg one night; they said that when Paudie Butler was prinicpal of Inch NS he used to have a hurley with a string and wrist strap tied to the handle. Anybody holding the hurley in the ‘wrong’ hand had to practice with this hurley in their dominant hand to ‘cure’ themselves of the affliction.

3 Likes

I doubt you’ve ever even held a hurley, mate.

My auld fella is wired all wrong. Right handed for writing. Would use a hammer left handed, hurled lhot and struck off his right, left footed and plays golf left handed clubs

This clown thinks by juggling the term ‘orthodox’ he can make himself ‘correct’ about JD. I infer he ‘thinks’ because JD is not a grip changer he is an ‘orthodox’ left hander. He is so dim and so crazed by egomania that he would spool this risible shite for hours.

‘You say ‘orthodox’. I say ‘orthodox’ back. I am smart.’

The syllogism of the toxic mentally ill egomaniac. Not everyone so afflicted is to be pitied – especially when said individual has no capacity for and no inclination towards empathy.

Fuck off, you toxic cunt.

Never held a hurley, no. Held plenty of hurls.

Fuck off to your imaginary friends, Sadney.

2 Likes

I also found out when I went for an eye test that I’m a bit of a peculiarity, I’m left eye dominant but right sided, which is apparently unusual

Incorrect. Kirby was both cack handed and a grip changer.

And he had only 9 fingers, which is a distinct disadvantage when playing against 11 fingered Tipperary lads

There’s no need to be so annoyed just because somebody knows more than you about the topic you’re claiming to be an expert on, but so plainly aren’t.

Getting your definitions of top and bottom in order would be a good start for you in terms of learning more about it.

Jaysus lads give it a rest.

Lads shouldn’t pick fights they can’t finish.

Wriggle away, you stupid cunt. You have not got a clue.

Only vertiginous egomania plus a drivel obsession could make someone humiliate himself in this fashion.

And you are glossing your political ‘views’ ever so neatly.

Now fuck off, Sadney, into your own poisonous ignorance. There must be new death statistics to exult over.

You are finished here. Now fuck off.

You’re the nutcase who was telling people to fuck off and die with every second post last night.

I know a spoofer when I see one.

Ballyhale’s equivalent of Bez from the Happy Mondays.

Who knew that there were so many Zoolanders playing hurling.

1 Like

“top and bottom”… God knows how twisted you are. Then again, an apologist for Kimmage’s defence is capable of anything.

I never said anything about top or bottom of a hurl, you moron. Other people were referencing hurlers who have the boss of the hurl turned the wrong way. Nothing to do with grip.

An argument for you is just the repetition of words. Having the stamina of an autistic moron is neither here nor there, except as regards tedium.

Em, you literally confused top with bottom.

You strike me as the sort that would use a putter off the tee if you played golf.

In terms of political views, fuck knows where that leaves you, but given your posting style and your coonsistently insane reactions to any points made by anybody else, we can probably have a pretty good idea, I’d venture.

Fuck off, moron. Everyone here knows the score about you. You have cleared the last vestiges of any doubt. You are a fuckin’ Stalinist, four legs on Tuesday and two legs on Wednesday. And make sure to mention ‘Stalin’ in your reply. You will be winning, diddums.

You will never make a regarded point here again, on politics or on anything else.

‘Joe Deane is whatever I say he is, even if he isn’t! Nah, nah, nah! I’m winning, because I say I am!’

Now fuck off.

:smile: :smile: :smile:

“A regarded”. :smile:

Unlike you and other rent a gobs, I don’t post on here for popularity.

Joe Deane holds his left hand on top when holding a hurley.

You literally provided clear photographic evidence which backed me up, you eejit.