Laochra Gael - Back, and to the left hand on top

Youā€™re the nutcase who was telling people to fuck off and die with every second post last night.

I know a spoofer when I see one.

Ballyhaleā€™s equivalent of Bez from the Happy Mondays.

Who knew that there were so many Zoolanders playing hurling.

1 Like

ā€œtop and bottomā€ā€¦ God knows how twisted you are. Then again, an apologist for Kimmageā€™s defence is capable of anything.

I never said anything about top or bottom of a hurl, you moron. Other people were referencing hurlers who have the boss of the hurl turned the wrong way. Nothing to do with grip.

An argument for you is just the repetition of words. Having the stamina of an autistic moron is neither here nor there, except as regards tedium.

Em, you literally confused top with bottom.

You strike me as the sort that would use a putter off the tee if you played golf.

In terms of political views, fuck knows where that leaves you, but given your posting style and your coonsistently insane reactions to any points made by anybody else, we can probably have a pretty good idea, Iā€™d venture.

Fuck off, moron. Everyone here knows the score about you. You have cleared the last vestiges of any doubt. You are a fuckinā€™ Stalinist, four legs on Tuesday and two legs on Wednesday. And make sure to mention ā€˜Stalinā€™ in your reply. You will be winning, diddums.

You will never make a regarded point here again, on politics or on anything else.

ā€˜Joe Deane is whatever I say he is, even if he isnā€™t! Nah, nah, nah! Iā€™m winning, because I say I am!ā€™

Now fuck off.

:smile: :smile: :smile:

ā€œA regardedā€. :smile:

Unlike you and other rent a gobs, I donā€™t post on here for popularity.

Joe Deane holds his left hand on top when holding a hurley.

You literally provided clear photographic evidence which backed me up, you eejit.

Fuck off, Sadney.

The level of insanity required to believe that photograph proves JD is ā€œorthodox left handedā€ is way off the charts. Way off. Rank ego and rank stupidity is a ferocious cocktail.

Fuck off, Sadney. If nothing else, have you not a smutty story to write about a widow?

Funnily enough I actually remember sitting beside somebody who could only have been @Malarkey at a club hurling match many, many moons ago. He seemed relatively alright then, even if his absolute hatred of all things Tipperary is a stand out memory.

What the fuck went wrong?

Youā€™d clearly have preferred if somebody had told her to fuck off and meet the same fate as her husband, as you did to other posters so regularly yesterday.

For somebody who paints themselves as ā€œMr. Moralsā€ on here, you sure do have some fecked up views.

Thats the third time in the last few hours you have called some autistic as some means of put down. Itā€™s completely uncalled for and unnecessary. I dont give a crap about any of your feuds with whoever on here, but give that line of name calling a rest. Please.

11 Likes

Heā€™s not so much a grip changer as somebody who has completely lost grip on reality.

Here, here.

Thereā€™s a skinny little line we shouldnā€™t be crossing and itā€™s being crossed.

1 Like

I respect your point ā€“ but I am making an exception for this particular gobshite.

As said, I apologize for any offence. But I am not letting this gobshite effectively bully everyone on here. For instance, his ego just hijacked a civil, pleasant and interesting discussion about hurling. Drastic individuals need to be met in drastic ways. This gobshite has been indulged for far too long, in a badger baiting sort of way.

I apologize to you in particular if I touched on a personal nerve in any regard.

1 Like

Youā€™d hope that some people donā€™t behave in real life the way they behave here.

To be fair, Iā€™d be reasonably confident that most of our resident forum nutcases have a largely separate offline persona to their online ones.

But Iā€™m not so sure about @Malarkey.

A classic control freak.

Fuck off, Sadney. I do not feel someone without empathy is due empathy. Capiche?

Everyone knows you will keep going on. Did you but realize it, this craic is precisely your affliction.

Now fuck off and die, you blowhard moron.

I think youā€™ve a hell of a lot to learn about empathy, pal. A hell of a lot. I donā€™t knoww, maybe you coul d find some online beginners classin it or something. It would seem a much better way to spend your time than engaging your irrational and perpetual rage on here.

Is Twitter ā€œreal lifeā€, I wonder? Is tagging journalists on Twitter ā€œreal lifeā€?

Depends, doesnā€™t it. Iā€™d say a totally baseless rape allegation against a prominent named inter-county hurler has fairly crossed the boundary into real life. Wouldnā€™t you? Funny you saw no problem with that.

I have nothing to learn about anything you know, you moron.

Now fuck off to the imaginary friends. I would say ā€˜get helpā€™, except you deserve nothing except contempt.

No problem with it? How do you surmise that? I have no interest in your political grandstanding. You are a totalitarian mindset with a miniscule brain, a condition boring and dangerous.

AKA: Jim Jones.

Now fuck off to Guyana.