Laochra Gael - Back, and to the left hand on top

Far from it. But I have had enough of this moron’s shite and fixation.

One of ye will have to cede the last word or this will never end.

The fact you’re telling me to “fuck and die” (you couldn’t even write your own insult correctly, the one you stole from an online Shamrock Rovers supporter who was using it ironically in 2009) shows who’s the preening mediocrity.

Difficult to decide whether to put the emphasis on the preening part or the mediocrity part. I’d say in your case, it’s both.

And it’s the only thing that’s difficult to decide about what you are.

1 Like

Not half boring though is it.

They need to go in a lot harder here. Prancing around like a pair of fairies is all they’re at.

You should consider yourself lucky. If they were from Mayo they could have been burnt at a stake

1 Like

Fuck off, you delusional cunt.

Now Eamonn Sweeney owes his career to you… Sweeney is a mong but I would say even he could not make such a spectacular fool of himself over a hurler’s grip.

The problem is simple in one sense – you have absolutely no talent at writing and are fetid jealous about anyone who does – and complex in a higher sense, in that you are a deranged mentally ill individual who invents multiple sign ins on a board, combusts as the main one because your ‘genius’ was not recognized, runs off to Twitter with malice aforethought, slinks back here in new guise, lies about Twitter, and resumes being fetid jealous. Your fixation with me is because you think ‘he came from the internet and it should have been me, the unrecognized genius’. End of day, the prompt is spite-induced resentment. I have it and you do not. I can write and you cannot. I did well academically and you did not. Etc.

The reality is that you are a talentless no mark, with the most hackneyed of schticks about ‘rooral Ireland’, and you will always be a talentless no mark. The response to the stuff you sent round to journalistic ‘contacts’ said it all, because the bar in Ireland is quare low – and still you could not meet the height. Fetid jealousy, of me or of whomever else, is not a kinetic device. You will never change, caught in the permafrost of mediocrity.

Now fuck off into the ice.

Oh, he can have it. Some of us have other outlets.

I couldn’t give a single shit about you, except to wind the fuck out of you, you pompous windbag. The only people who get wound up by perfectly reasonable posts about hurling are control freak narcissists with serious anger management problems, who have incredibly deluded opinions about themselves.

And control freak narcissists with serious anger management problems, who have incredibly deluded opinions about themselves, are always spoofers. As are you.

You’ve had a perverse, deeply weird obsession with me since you registered here.

Only one one of us is the “go to man” for a bizarre whispering campaign against the other.

Only one of us has gone into in depth investigations about the other involving contacting people from the other’s former third level college.

Only one of us has told the other to “fuck (off) and die”.

Which one of us was that, again?

Go and eat a thesaurus or something. It might interrupt what is clearly a very long and lonely day of drinking alone for you. Christ, something needs to interrupt it for your own safety.

Ah yeah, I have an “obsession” with you. That reason is the one why I tag you because someone sent someone else a message on Twitter.

You really should get an Oscar for Best Delusional Supporting Role.

I contacted no one from TCD, by the way. Why would I bother? Was simply told of you by a friend who follows hurling and hurling discussion and works there. You were not much liked, putting it mildly. Imagine: someone who likes hurling hired by TCD!

I have it. You do not. Live with it.

But why all the hassle, really? This truth is true of 99.9% of the population where you are concerned. Why such a fixation with me? Why not spread around the jealousy and the resentment? There are any amount of candidates.

Now fuck off.

The gas thing about you is that for all your thesaurusology you behave like a News of the World hack, of the sort that got that paper shut down. At least those hacks had the excuse that they were employed to behave that way. You do it for free, voluntarily.

So that makes you a sub-News of the World hack whose “nooooo, you’re obsessed with me, not me with you…honest” “debating” strategy is cogged straight from the Manchester United thread here.

The whole of Led Zeppelin and the Jimi Hendrix Experience would have choked to death had they imbibed the amount of projectile vomit that has come from your keyboard today.

Freak.

A great read there. Enlightening at times until it descended into chaos.

@TheBird wrt your parents being left handed and being forced to learn to write with their right. What is their sense of direction like? I know a few people like that and they get lost close to home.

1 Like

So this malarkey guy is the Kilkenny lad who writes in the examiner?

1 Like

Which is classed as the top of the hurley, the bas or the other end?

The other end where the grip is

So Joe deane was definitively a ‘right hand on top’ hurler?

They’ve no sense of direction issues. The only side effect I’ve seen is my fathers handwriting has always been terrible.

No lhot

My grandfather was a citog. Could apparently kick the ball through the eye of a needle with his left and got it bate out of him to kick with his right. Physically bate out of him

I’ve yet to see anybody hit the ball with the butt of the hurley, apart from in the snooker/hurling compromise rules games.

So the ‘on top’ thing refers to on top of the other hand not on the top of the hurley. Confusing enough in fairness. Easy to see how the two lads are getting so vexed over who was wrong.