Laochra Gael - Back, and to the left hand on top

Aye, youā€™re a very stable genius, and perfect in every way.

I didnā€™t say anything about friends, real or imaginary. Shouting irrationally that anybody who makes points you canā€™t deal with should ā€œget helpā€ or is ā€œmentally illā€ is pathetic. Itā€™s an automatic argument loser and only says anything about you, not about me or anybody else you shout similar at.

Chaps. There has been quite a bit of bickering and debating over the last few days. And part of that is fair game on the INTERNET.

However, there are two things that it would be great if people did not do going forward, in my opinion. And yes, Iā€™m an awful auld snowflake etc etc.

1. It is not on to post pictures of posters, in my opinion
  2. Can the word ā€˜autisticā€™ please not be used as a derogatory term? I donā€™t have anyone with autism directly in my family, but Iā€™m sure there are some here who have, or work with people with autism. Maybe Iā€™m being a bit precious here, so apologies. People can work away with the usual insults etc., ā€˜cuntā€™ being the main one of TFK.
12 Likes

Ah youā€™re back to the Jim Jones stuff now. Davina McCall will be most disappointed youā€™ve forgotten about her.

Oh, I dealt with all the points.

Including with photographs. Certain egos just cannot bear too much reality.

By the way, you just admitted you did make those tweets ā€“ a reality about which you repeatedly lied in recent times.

Now fuck off, Sadney.

Absolutely. Not on as an insult

What tweets?

ā€œWhat tweets?ā€

Says it all. A coward, as well.

Now fuck off.

What tweets??

Agreed, but I do think insulting someoneā€™s intelligence and calling them a cunt in every single post is a bit heavy also

Fuck off, Slipney.

Very uncalled for dig at Steven Gerrard there.

@caulifloweredneanderthal

Cheers for your fatherā€™s text. Most interesting. PK had a deadly penalty, even with the heavy ball. My father was born in 1945 and he would be the same on Kilkenny.

I accept your other point, by the way, and appreciate you saying it. I just feel, perhaps wrongly, accepting being hijacked by someone with nothing to say in a thousand different ways has gone too far. But I sincerely apologize to anyone offended. The invective was directed at one person and one person only, not at a condition. The reality, of course, is that bad money drives out good money.

I was cured of left hand on top though being right handed by breaking my left wrist playing Gaelic football at 10 or 11. I too stubborn to change before that. Five or six weeks of hurling one handed with my right sorted me out. I remember feeling lā€™d lost power in my striking with the switch.

Both my parents are naturally left handed. They write with their right, it was beaten into them. That was how it went back in the day.

1 Like

My auld lad is right handed though

This thread

CTC0mdDUAAAVfod

2 Likes

If I was taking a free, Iā€™d strike it right handed, rhot.

If I was taking a penalty, Iā€™d strike it left handed, rhot.

A buddy of mine was similar. Left handed and right eye dominant. He shot off his left shoulder with his fathers gun which had a savage cast in the stock for a right hander. His whole head was over the top of the stock to try and aim. He was a terrible shot as a result.

1 Like

It fucks me up for golf as I have to get my left eye behind the ball and if Iā€™m not careful i come off shots, did you ever see jack nicklaus cocking his head? I maintain he had to get his left eye behind the ball

1 Like

That is odd. He must be slightly ambidextrous so.