Laois GAA- bunch of hicks turning on eachother

Lot of close links between the cricket and hurling communities in the South East. The Rackards were first and foremost a cricketing family, before they ever discovered hurling.

Cricket was very popular in County Kilkenny. I’d recommend Michael Joyce’s, The Forgotten Game, The History of Cricket in County Kilkenny. A tremendous read.

Bagenalstown one of the oldest cricket clubs in the island and for years, one of the only non Dublin clubs to play in the Leinster Senior League.

1 Like

Wasn’t there a story of one of the rackards getting sent off with christy ring and they going behind the stand and having a bout of queensbury rules?..

How big a club are St Martin’s?

Was that the brother making the responce today? Thats a call out video if ever I saw one, clearly had some professional help with it too

He’s a professional snappycappy thingy or other.

u wot mate?

Check out his 500 + videos

Ah got it a vanity project then

He’s a very modest & shy chap.

1 Like

The O Moore men are a humble breed

I’ve very little respect for anyone who uses good money to purchase a Deutz, there I said it.

1 Like

Gone past the 10,000 euro now.

One of the junior clubs started this thing a week ago where their players aimed (individually) to run 5 or 10k, to add up to 500k in a day, all within a 2km zone. They raised over €10,000 and challenged other Clubs in Laois to do so. Nearly every club has taken it up.

The DOITFORDAN fundraising is said to have passed 1 million Euro in a month. It’s an astonishing achievement.

They have an online lip sync battle tonight. Davy, Evanne and a few others judging it. Amazing effort.

2 Likes

Meh. Some old git in tanland raised 10 million walking up and down his front lawn

Would he consider donating 2 million of it to Dan?

10,000 is impressive for a shower of townie cunts I suppose

There’s a lovely movement going on all around this.

Is Hackie Jahill doing this too?

He is. Proof that everyone has one redeeming feature

Did you see the gomey cunt with his selfies every evening :smile:

I did, by god

1 Like