Laois GAA- bunch of hicks turning on eachother

Both the match and the row

Was it wicklow being tramps or was the ref particularly bad?

Zen

It’s a renowned quiz question at GAA club occasions. I have an inkling that MBB will know who he is and he’ll probably throw in an officious linesman for free.

1 Like

Carthage. The prick. And the goat did the line.

1 Like

:pensive:

That’s very sad. God help them.

Disaster.

Fair play for the donation, hopefully that kid gets the benefit of it all.

Awful. Hope is a dangerous thing.

3.3M is some amount to raise in that time. The committee have a big job on their hands now. Frankly I’d want nothing to do with it, charity money of that amount is all well and good when it’s tagged for the specific cause, but there’s a lot of responsibility coming with it now too.

They should donate it all to a few children with the same condition and be done with it

Isn’t close on 2million ear marked for another child already with same condition?

It’s all there in the tweet. They’ve given 1m to the other child, donations also to other SMA kids, as well to the SMA Ireland. But they’re keeping some back for Dan and also some in the hope an alternative cure that suits him arises. Hope.

Can’t see any issues tbh.

As a nation throughout the COVID19 pandemic we have all dug deep week in week out.

Christ, after all the effort & kindness they must have felt unstoppable & genuinely felt the treatment would work.
This is a nightmare scenario.

They pretty much knew the night of the Late Late appearance, they were hoping the tests were wrong but they were down on themselves something shocking that night. Heartbreaking.

:sleepy::sleepy:

Cha Dwyer and Ben Conroy both back in Ireland and ready to play the Club Championships. Massive boost to Eddie.

In other news, people are losing their shit over a sign in McDonaghs Plaza in Portlaoise, it seems the name may be ‘Queens Plaza’. I assume it’s some publicity stunt, but should it not be, I imagine it’ll be burnt to the ground by a few fellas before the end of the year.

I’d imagine Cha will be a bit “rotund” for inter county hurling.

Cha will be v comfortable on the heavy ground in November. He is a serious hurler

True. November will level the playing field a bit.

Ever so slightly