Laois GAA- bunch of hicks turning on eachother

You’d have to have 15 (or 13) to field Junior B. Many rural clubs don’t have that anymore. Kyle are one such example, a famous old club on its knees and allowing spite destroy it. Trumera likewise and Ballypickas in the same boat.

What’s the story with Kyle? What’s the spite you’re referring to? Genuine question - I wouldn’t know the area at all.

Oh bollocks, I was mixing them up with Slieve Bloom, Nevermind. Kyle are just a small club tbf to them.

The Castletown Slieve Bloom thing is mental.

They’re together, then separate, then together again? Is that them?

Aye in and out like Lannigans Ball. But it got fierce nasty over the jerseys for the U21 a few years back and there will be no going back now. Hape of chaps transferred from SB to CT. Serious chasms there. SB gone to Ballyfin now for underage I think, which in itself is another baffling one, what with Ballyfin being in with Mountmellick.

Never heard of Kyle.

Near Roscrea

Are castletown any good now?

He speaks highly of you

One of them one won their first match in a seriously long time a few years ago didn’t they. Junior C or something like that. A relation of mine was involved in the management team of the losers. It might have even made joe

They did. Errill have had 2 promotions in a row. Castletown did too just before. If hurlers bothered their holes they’d dominate football in Laois, them footballers are soft.

Is that just for football though. Don’t Castletown hurl away the finest by themselves?

Aye, read the other post

Stunning, just magnificent :heart_eyes:

https://youtu.be/2BskExOxYec

50 tickets per club per game.
I’m going to miss tipping around watching intermediate and junior A games. Just hopping into the car and heading for Stradbally or Timahoe or wherever. Be lucky to see any games live.

Surely there’s some grounds can be overseen?

Don’t know. Only off the phone to a lad. Hurling championship next weekend in a 22,000 capacity stadium and there’s war in his club over the 50 tickets they got.

He’d be as well set fire to them

1 Like

Has to be questions over going ahead with any games this weekend. Apart from the Timahoe Park Ratheniska hurling case, there’s an awful spike locally.

Any of the GAA clubs in Laois affected?