Laois GAA- bunch of hicks turning on eachother

They wouldn’t even share the nets or the flags. One would remove them when they were done, and vice versa.

Twas fair bad.

They’re both fucked now too. Both be junior in a few years.

If the Kingston’s stay they’ll hold Killeen up for a few years yet.

They’re a small village who got a golden generation. They chose a strange way to utilise that generation.

Think Kilcruise are goners this year unless they can catch Courtwood. Which I doubt.
Killeen will be fucking ancient in two years time. Might have two players under 30 with majority over 35!

Ah Kilcruise are done, Chris simply can’t keep going.

Wood will run them off the field, simply too young and too fit

Are they still joined up underage?

Yep. And there’s nothing coming through.

Sure how would that work and they both depise each other.

Needs must.

They young lads dont hate each other half as much as the aulder bucks.

A lad from one of the club’s (not sure which one) said the other crowd hung his cat. Don’t believe it but the way he told the story was unreal. It was at the height of the troubles.

With the forward line they’d have had they genuinely could have won a Leinster club title. They’d have taken a few titles on Portlaoise anyway.

They would have won an all ireland club youd imagine.

At least 6 I’d wager.

2 Likes

1 Like

Bruno coming back. Shocking desperate stuff from a club of their size.

He’s worth a few scores to them. They want to bridge the gap to a decent minor team this year, better one next year. Joe’s could catch them this weekend though. No mugs.

I might stream that. Have a relation playing for Joe’s

That’s some weapon to have in the locker. You’d nearly be passing it back to him to have a go

You’d be fair depressed as a forward though every time you’d see it going back to him. The ball is either going dead or is a dream of a back mans ball.

@myboyblue , is Reilly back playing for Abbeyleix? He had a huge slap of a ball also.

He’s like Diarmuid Byrnes, there’s nowhere on the field he couldn’t hit it wide from