Laois GAA- bunch of hicks turning on eachother

Did you hear the apology? Weasel doesn’t do it justice. (…obviously I’m sorry…but it wasnt really my fault…the most important thing is that other Gaa people don’t blank my show because of it…)

2 Likes

Seems fair enough. I’m sure him and PON have made their peace. No previous between them at all at all.

I did. At least he didn’t blame the sound engineer this time.

I was wondering if he would acknowlege the incident, had to really though I’d expect that lads will be more wary coming onto the show for a while.

Some things never change though. It was nice to hear Kilkenny shill Cheddar tipping Kilkenny over Galway.

1 Like

Parkinson is the ultimate weasel. Is he still sponsored by paddy powers?

2 Likes

I have you now

PON seems a really decent sort in my experience. Done a great job on the feile. But that’s me looking from the outside.

He’s the ultimate safe pair of hands. He’s a nice enough lad for a biffo.

Be a great lad to help smark with his painting query

1 Like

There’s a few Laois Officers with massive necks.

And oddly large egos

Is Parkinson making a living from the podcasts?

No - it’s just a hobby. His real passions are iberico ham, patatas bravas and paella.

4 Likes

That and gun running

Hardly. Does he do any other media work?
He must have an auld newspaper column or something

Powerful words. Few egos won’t like what’s said there but it’s a rocket to everyone involved

I think so. Getting down to the serious business of the knock out stages of the hurling championship and nonsense like this shouldn’t be getting any airtime. Let the perennial whipping boys of the hurling championship Laois fight amongst themselves like tinkers if they want. Keep it strictly private though.

He’s independently wealthy

1 Like

All those years in college set him off on the right footing

1 Like

He built up a fair network tbf

1 Like

That place closed up? The finger food place ?