Laois GAA- bunch of hicks turning on eachother

Was the cut in spending one of the issues why Michael O’Donoghue did not rerturn

He couldn’t get his petrol money was the reasonably reliable rumour I heard (the source was reliable in any case (AH @KinvarasPassion))

Weren’t ye bankrupt there for a few weeks

The version I got was that he had a Teneo-style backer lined up for the seniors but the CB wouldn’t relinquish control

We were. Galway have been dogged with a long history of financial irregularities.

Shot fired

In 2019, when Laois won the Joe McDonagh cup and eventually lost to Tipp in the All Ireland Quarter final, over 310,000 euro was spent preparing the Senior hurling team while in 2020, a year that was disrupted due to Covid-19, just shy of 200,000 was spent on the preparation of the Senior hurlers.

Mad when you think the dubs didn’t have to pay Gilroy and gavin a cent to deliver all Irelands to the capital …

Mad bud, mad

1 Like

That and losing to the Duds.

Break ups aint easy :cry:

Eddies changed the profile photo, its really over for sures.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NedzerB13

Wolly clearing up any confusion that his interview had any relevance to recent managerial movements

2 Likes

Incidentally, some of the abuse CB members have been getting over this has been disgraceful. People truly are gobshites.

Brennan to Cuala is the latest rumor. I’d be surprised.

Branching out from Corcoran so.

:eek:

I may have to revise my position on Woolie’s “error” with the Fast Eddie interview.

The Portlaoise mafia have made a serious move here.