Laois GAA- bunch of hicks turning on eachother

Yes

Tessio hasn’t been mentioned in dispatches yet. He’s the man for you. He’ll abandon the Rossies for ye….

He’s been under the umbrella before if you recall

Derek is the right man for the job.

Laois need to do something … they’re getting badly exposed by their midland neighbours …

Corcoran would be a fine shout, him Qualter and Derek would be an outstanding team. There’s a lot to like about the talent coming through in Laois, Chedd, has done a fine job blooding so many.

Would ye not get a fair play man to organise a hand shake between Eddie Brennan and the County Board

Eddie got out the grandest. He knew what he was at.

That’s hard going @myboyblue

Played against him a few times. ALS/MND is a fucking Cunt of a thing, a sick fucking joke of an illness. You never know what’s around the corner.

3 Likes

That’s the type my mother had. No hope for him I’m afraid.

2 Likes

A great lad. Lovely family. Football was something Micko got dragged into almost unwillingly by his mates. His first love was always tennis.
His family were steeped in tennis. Grew up across the road from the club. You knocked on their door if you wanted the key for the courts to hit a few balls.
A hoor of thing.

3 Likes

Portlaoise giving walkovers in Minor Football. You’d nearly disband them and see what pops up beneath

minor football or minor hurling? have they not got 2 minor football teams?

Minor football. If they have they weren’t willing to bring up any of the B’s to fill in

:+1:

Must be some row is it?

Wouldn’t be so sure. Don’t know the details though.

1 Like

Portlaoise hurlers took a trimming from Rathdowney Errills second team at the weekend in the “Premier Intermediate”. Things going from bad to worse in the town.

I expect to see this thread bumped again shortly :smiley: