Laois GAA- bunch of hicks turning on eachother

I heard he was shopping around. You sure he’s gone to Portlaoise?

from the gaa website list of transfers

4/17/2023 John Mark Foley Kerry Munster Kilgarvan Laois Leinster Portlaoise

Fucking cunts

Fine player, injury prone though

was mentioned as a potential kerry senior footballer at one stage but a bit short of that standard

do portlaoise have many\any dual players? This lad can hurl

2 or 3. They’ve let hurling die. It’s pretty sickening to see them with one of the biggest pick available to any club in Ireland and they shopping in lads.

This lad is good enough to play senior hurling for kerry in my opinion so he may be good enough to do so for Laois!

Tralee town and Killarney town both have several clubs each, Portlaoise should surely have a few clubs

Conor Walsh is over here with us on an internship for a few months - smashing hurler - won pott yesterday as we sickened Brussels on their home patch - and he’s a grand chap to boot.

:flushed:

2 Likes

Makingbigbank club?

Tis. Did you not see the two lads in the back row?

Drink it in lads

Limerick trying everything to get Hego back in form

3 Likes

Won’t lie, I LOL’d

He went down there and walked all over the cunts

Fuck Ballinakill/Ballypickas (an unholy amalgamation).

Why is it unholy?

They don’t like each other much but neither have the numbers. Pickas are 4th tier. Ballinakill yo-yo between 1st and 2nd. Ballinakill would swallow them up in a heartbeat and would poach a youngster from time to time. They’d be as well go in together entirely but neither would be willing to give up a square on their jersey for the other.

Port beating Clough Ballacolla in a Minor Hurling Final, Jaysus if you’d told me that could ever happen…

Sheehan IN…… Manager of the year contender. Be no holding them now they’ve reached HQ.

Be some football kicked in the back garden above tonight. Delighted for the young Sheehan boys.

We’re off to Croker, wahey!

2 Likes