Laois GAA- bunch of hicks turning on eachother

A LOI manager as our new Head of Games Development. We’re fucked.

He seems to get appointed to lots of jobs

I’m starting to think he talks a very good game.

Is he still with Cobh?

He’s got the coach speak down. Sure that’s half the battle.

1 Like

He’s an interesting one. Portlaoise speak very highly of him though so I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. Not sure how this job ties in with being an LOI manager.

That he does.

Another tragedy. Another young man gone too soon in another accident. Very sad. May he RIP.

1 Like

He played all up along but i think he had some medical issues- had a couple of strokes I believe n lost the power on one side. Lived in Limerick since 90’s im told

He obv has done alright n is highly thought of - has coached Ahane (Lim) with Tom n Dan Morrissey for 3yr, same with Clonlara (Clare) John Conlan & Colm /Ian Galvin for 3yr & was in with Limerick Academy - n now 3rd yr with Camross. From chatting with C’town lads - camross were in bother around covid n he’s steadied them n started to win

1 Like

Informative, big win last weekend

@myboyblue had you the pitchfork out in Stradbally last night?

Unvetted immigrants getting electric picnic tickets

Its the latest attempt to get Laois Football back to the top table.

2 Likes

Really disappointed when I opened that tweet to find out it was about a score discrepancy and not a 30 man brawl.

4 Likes

We all were when we heard tbh.

Clough Ballacolla danced with the devil today and survived, your heart would go out to the great David Cuddy and Castletown (for once).

One of the great gaa characters

3 Likes

The Brennans are some family. Brave fierce kind hardy and loyal. That’s a long piece and still doesn’t cover the half of it. Well got to say the least. Joes will win one again shortly in Laois and then a clatter once they get the first. The Brennans will be in the thick of it when it comes hopefully.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hon the Joe’s

It’s coming over the Gap!