Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

MS I think. Only half listening.

Poor cunt.

Tubridy is stealing a living.

Tonights show is appalling…going to watch die hard.

Pat Short warming up the crowd is a novel idea. Good to see them pushing the boat out

Finbar is a legend.

Some singer.

Tremendous stuff from Glen Hansard there a while back.

I thoroughly support the campaign he’s involved with to house the homeless in the unoccupied, NAMA-owned Apollo House.

Great credit to all involved, which also includes Damien Dempsey and John Connors.

Those who vilify immigrants and refugees often invoke the homeless as a reason why Ireland shouldn’t take them in.

Those same people will no doubt be the first to criticise this campaign, and a quick scan of social media shows that is indeed the case.

Right-wing types are so predictable.

3 Likes

V noble initiative.

Hopefully there’s more of it to come as the homeless crisis is at epidemic levels.

Was Jason Byrne ever funny…horrible cunt.

Tubs shooting the lights out this weekend to coincide with people staying in. What a professional.

This is like the Simpsons episode where Homer spent the entire sanitation budget in his first month.

1 Like

Broadcaster and former Fine Gael TD Ivan Yates will also be on The Ray D’Arcy Show to discuss what he describes as his ‘grey gap year’ and will divulge how he recently travelled around America covering 30 states in 100 days.

@mac

I am going to the pub Friday night .

1 Like

Is there anyone on the Late Late on Saturday that isn’t (or hasn’t been) in receipt of a payment either directly or indirectly from RTE?

Give it 2 years and it’ll be Yatesy interviewing Darcy

Friday

You know what it meant you square headed cunt

1 Like

Must be great for a bankrupt to be able to travel around the world at his leisure.

I thought @Julio_Geordio was only gone to Poland?

Are we talking about the financially bankrupt or the morally bankrupt?

Discharged bankrupt