Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

[quote=“HBV*”]how can you judge someone as simple as that, are you sure he simply fucked off because that’s what you are trying to portray of the man.
id hazard a guess here that you are talking shit, the man is separated from his wife and while he has a name for having played around you are taking a huge leap to judge the man, unless you can tell me you know him and his family personally.[/quote]

Fact or conjecture Farmer?
Fact or conjecture

Back this up or stop bullshitting

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Fact or conjecture Farmer?
Fact or conjecture

Back this up or stop bullshitting[/quote]

unfortunately farmer always deals in bullshit and opinion…

Farmer is dealing in facts here lads. The circumstances of his departure were pure cuntish.

Well if they are, spell them out
I don’t know what they were and I’d be interested to know how both you and Farmer seem to know what went on behind the doors of Tubridy’s marriage

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Well if they are, spell them out
I don’t know what they were and I’d be interested to know how both you and Farmer seem to know what went on behind the doors of Tubridy’s marriage[/quote]

I don’t particularly want to explain the whole intricacies of it on here. Farmer can if he wants. Suffice to say there was no warning and he didn’t even have the balls to say he was going. He just fucked off.

whats your source for this?
i hope it isent an internet forum or pubtalk.

[quote=“HBV*”]whats your source for this?
i hope it isent an internet forum or pubtalk.[/quote]

I know the family.

Then what you’re reporting is hearsay

if you know them and they(him or the wife) have told you this first hand then fine, otherwise you are telling someone elses story and not alone that you are putting it on an internet forum for others to do the same, and we all know what becomes of those stories.

A poor man’s Rod Liddle?

Flano, I’m in and so is Edward Norton. :guns:

Cowan is to be his first guest.

I don’t think Tubridy can do thid interview properly.

No it’s not.

Then it’s fine.

[quote=“Bandage”]A poor man’s Rod Liddle?

Flano, I’m in and so is Edward Norton. :guns:[/quote]

Norton lost his bottle after serving time. He went soft.

[quote=“Rocko”]No it’s not.

Then it’s fine.[/quote]

fine so, first hand information trumps conjecture

[quote=“Rocko”]No it’s not.

Then it’s fine.[/quote]

It obviously wasn’t Tubridy himself who told you so you are expecting me to believe the lady in question told you the story of her marriage breakup herself and you are now re telling it on your website?
Is she a friend of yours?

I was once in the green room for tubirys old show with a fellow forum member who got a little too drunk and called the Camberet Quartet “A useless bunch of cunts” to there faces. He also called Tubirdy a " fucking pencil neck"

[quote=“HBV*”]It obviously wasn’t Tubridy himself who told you so you are expecting me to believe the lady in question told you the story of her marriage breakup herself and you are now re telling it on your website?
Is she a friend of yours?[/quote]

I’m not expecting you to believe anything. I don’t care what you believe and what you don’t. I’m simply supporting the current IOTM because I know his sources and they’re immaculate.

Ah that’s quality. “Pencil neck” fits the bill quite well.

Women are always marrying fuckwits and expecting everything to be rosy

:smiley:

He also destroyed the VIP room of Reynards afterwards.

He also destroyed the VIP room of Reynards afterwards.[/quote]

Name the legend