Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

I can only wonder.

Jazzer the wazzer was a smazzer in the mazzer of the splazzer.

[quote=“Flano”]I can only wonder.

Jazzer the wazzer was a smazzer in the mazzer of the splazzer.[/quote]

Flano got it in one.

He also destroyed the VIP room of Reynards afterwards.[/quote]

Ha Ha he was puking all the way down the stairs as the bouncers carried him out and who should be at the bottom of the stairs but Irish rugby player Dennis Hickey, the forum member pushed aside the two bouncers and made a go for Dennis roaring “Hickey you cunt”.Hickey had more fear in his eyes for that second than he ever had on the rugby pitch.

I’m guessing it was Julio Geordio.

Julio Geordio would be asleep in the corner oblivious to the world.

Any truth in the widespread rumour in Dublin at the time that 5/10er Laura woods was involved in this break up?

There can be no doubt whatsoever that the gimp is a cunt of the highest order. I fucking despise him marginally less than Darcy tho.

Speculating bout his marriage might be a bit much as there is surely two sides to the story.

It’s ridiculous the amount of times lads on here claim they or their friends call people ‘cunts’ or somehting similar to their faces. Doesn’t really ring true to me.
Are ye and all yer friends sociopaths or something. People just don’t carry on like that in real life in my experience. Especially not in the fuckin green room out in RTE

I heard of a night in Reynards once where it took a nod of rintintin’s head towards the brute of a bouncer in order for the runt to be allowed past the velvet rope to the VIP area. anyone care to confirm or deny this occurence?

Couldn’t agree with more with the Rocko angle on this one. A real odious little shit. I’d doubt however that he’s perceived as someone to admire anywhere outside of the land of air kisses and coke breakdowns that is the Irish Independent.

[quote=“gola”]It’s ridiculous the amount of times lads on here claim they or their friends call people ‘cunts’ or somehting similar to their faces. Doesn’t really ring true to me.
Are ye and all yer friends sociopaths or something. People just don’t carry on like that in real life in my experience. Especially not in the fuckin green room out in RTE[/quote]

Ahem… actually I do behave like that on occasion

I was inebriated at the time though…

[quote=“gola”]It’s ridiculous the amount of times lads on here claim they or their friends call people ‘cunts’ or somehting similar to their faces. Doesn’t really ring true to me.
Are ye and all yer friends sociopaths or something. People just don’t carry on like that in real life in my experience. Especially not in the fuckin green room out in RTE [/quote]

You’d imagine they wouldn’t anyways :smiley:

He was bitter because the biggest guest of the night was Dolores from Fair City.

[quote=“The Runt”]You’d imagine they wouldn’t anyways :smiley:

He was bitter because the biggest guest of the night was Dolores from Fair City.[/quote]

ah hang on now, glen hansard and his eastern european bit of fluff were there too

I even got to say the words “its ok hes with me”.:smiley: The Runt was seething at this

Are ye and all yer friends sociopaths or something. People just don’t carry on like that in real life in my experience. Especially not in the fuckin green room out in RTE[/quote]

The sad thing is Gola it`s all true, we were ushered from RTE fairly lively buy the guest of the show who we were with on the night.:smiley:

The girl who did ‘audience co-ordinator’ for Tubridy Tonight is a fellow Wexican. She used always be asking us if we were interested in coming along to the show. ‘Eh, no - not really,’ was the stock reply. She’s moved to The Late Late now too so it’s very reassuring to know the option remains.

If Tubridy doesn’t grill Cowen his credibility will be lost. Having a social chat with him in current climate is almost like inviting Maggie Thatcher to go on DEN TV during the hunger strikes.

rocko is absolutely right in his insistence of tubridy being an utter cunt

with regard to the mentioning of his kids, that’s fair enough, most fathers who have separated miss their kids, the other thinhg is that tubridy has no used his judicial separation as an excuse for all sorts of cuntery and tubridy walkingis nowhere the carry on of the aforementioned cunt did to his ex missus if reports are to be believed

in short: tubridy = cunt

:smiley:

Well put Larry.

Is that ‘audience co-ordinator’ hot bandage?

:thumbsup:

Well put Larry.

Is that ‘audience co-ordinator’ hot bandage?[/quote]

Yep, but she’s no cailinlochgarman all the same.

Well put Larry.

Is that ‘audience co-ordinator’ hot bandage?[/quote]

Myself and rinty came across that bint aswell during our visit, we were just settling into the nice comfy sofa in the green room after cracking open our 5th or 6th bottle when in she came in an awful panic ‘Guys the show is about to start, time to take your seats in the audience!’ rintintin just looked at her and said ‘nah, we’re fine here’ while he picked up the remote and flicked to match of the day.