Late Late Show - Tubridy Terror

Muldoon blood runs through me mate and I’m proud of that.

I’ve tried to distance myself (fairly successfully) from that Muldoon clan…

We never mention his old porto mates

Sonia and daughter car crash stuff naer a personality between either of them felt sorry for Tubs for once

1 Like

Big time. 2 absolute bores

1 Like

I’ll never forgot @Funtime going over to my Mam outside the church before my wedding and telling her he will do his best to prevent it kicking off between Porto and Malahide but “I can’t guarantee anything” and then finishing off by saying “I’m Malahide today by the way”

4 Likes

:grin::grinning:

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2018/1220/1018350-this-weeks-late-late-show-guests-are-revealed/?utm_source=xtremepush&utm_medium=webpush&utm_campaign=LateLateLineup%20(xtremepush%20%236398714)&utm_term=notification%20%2395845344_96120044&utm_content=A

Colm farrell is a great fella lads

Iv just texted butterfly 5times to 50300 and ye should all do so too

The shark has been jumped.

Dobbo.

Is Dobbo one of the most universally liked Irish men? Rarely hear anything bad about him

Sad to see a old style newsman like Dobbo reduced to this shite.

He’s carrying fair weight

A serious operator.

Ryan has caught this repeal ludar in the headlights here. Caught rotten.

Who is this bandit bastard

Alas, catches up with all of us.

Outstanding entertainment here

What’s this now?

1 Like

Some bitch had a sign for repeal in Dublin castle and she was revelling in her moment in the sun and how important the day was and how she felt so emboldened and proud.

Then Ryan showed a picture of the back of the sign where she had written ‘Simon Harris is a ride’. She was sickened.

1 Like