Lawnmowers

I reckon in thatvcase the Husky TC342 is the job for you. But I believe most of the tractor mowers can have a collector attached to them.

I pulled all the cuttings from last year and put them around the laurel cuttings (over 800 of the cunts) made some job of them.i normally mulch

This thread is a new low

1 Like

You sound jealous that you didn’t think of it

Once they hit off anything they just stop and then change direction. You can program it to only work by night if you want when everyone is gone to bed. They are more or less silent

1 Like

Top Quality poster threads are far worse.

You’re not bland enough to post on here.

Isnt that the type of thing they’re working on in the IFSC?[quote=“gilgamboa, post:65, topic:14139, full:true”]
Once they hit off anything they just stop and then change direction. You can program it to only work by night if you want when everyone is gone to bed. They are more or less silent
[/quote]

That was exactly my plan for the collected grass. :+1:

1 Like

Ah here, once you drain that horrible acre it’ll be grand.

CONCRETE

Never heard of those mowers.

You won’t need a mower if you settle for this baby.

A neighbour of the folks has one of these set ups, they’re the fucking job as far as I can see.

Were you on the fire water last night Mike?

Is the automatic mower not just waiting to be stolen from the front lawn?

1 Like

Yeah, at home we have over half an acre of lawn and as myself and my brothers have small families with less time to spare, we bought one of those babies about three years ago. It has reduced cutting time from over 2 hours to about 20 minutes (during the summer its cut about twice a week). They are decent but we have had one or two problems. This time last year we had an issue with the starter which gave us quite a bit if grief, it was just inside the warranty and we got it fixed by the dealer. It’s a thirsty beast to keep it going, we burn approx. half a gallon of petrol a week with it but its very agile and with a bit of practice we can cut most of the verges with it too. My mother is getting on in age, she has used it a couple of times too and found it easy enough to manage. All-in-all worth the investment. We were advised to put two-stroke mixture in it for the first run of every year and you just have to remember to take the battery out at the end of the year and if you pop it in the hotpress for the winter there will be no problems with a flat battery the year after

1 Like

Some people here badly need to get blade .

2 Likes

The robot?

It’s a risk I guess. I think the GPS in them has a locking system which can render them useless to thieves.