League of Ireland 2021 - The Greatest Basket Case League In The World

Londonderry with their billions are the big threat, they are already splashing the cash

Profile: Ireland’s newest billionaire Philip O’Doherty – better known on Derry’s football terraces than Dublin’s trading floors - Independent.ie

that is blame mate.

LOI fans are the best in the world in my opinion. Take out the top 4 and the rest are woeful. 40k viewing figures in TV show what Joe Public thinks. Fair play to the lads who go week in week out. Incredible loyality.

1 Like

its mental tho the way things are set up.
since I started coaching football here and my son playing I dont go to games anymore as we play all our matches on a Friday night at 7pm…I mean ffs
I get the fact we don’t play Saturday due to gah but jesus could they not move it to a different night…we train Sunday morning…we could all play then

2 Likes

One bohs rovers game in tallaght and kids would be hooked for life

SRFC Apollon Limassol in 2019 was a bloody superb occasion

1 Like

the last few games have been brilliant, under lights, at capacity, the ultras singing from start to finish

2 Likes

Hooked on smack?

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

LOI in my humble opinion is fantastic, honest raw and a great place to meet , bring the kids and have a laugh and a bit of banter, we support LOI, MSL , local GAA

1 Like

CCFC support is far from flaky despite our demise

1 Like
2 Likes

Small minds shouldn’t be involved in LOI

1 Like

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dublinlive.ie/sport/soccer/shamrock-rovers-fan-keeps-cup-18695086.amp

Yep, my wife isnt too happy with it but sin e

2 Likes

kind of reminds me of the comment that anyone that gets a neck tattoo has given up on life

1 Like

Why do lads in tennis club think of it ?

huge crossover between Rovers fans & members of Fingals lawn tennis clubs tbh

1 Like

Assuming all LOI followers will give their backing to St Pats against the self styled people’s club/climate activists on Sunday

I’ll be disappointed if they resort to such chants as:

“Inchicore is full of smack”
“When the Saints, go shooting up, oh when the Saints go shooting up”
“You only sing when you’re scoring”

Cmon Stevie O’Donnells red and white army (even though Alan Matthews is actually in charge)

3 Likes