League of Ireland 2021 - The Greatest Basket Case League In The World

They’ll have to donate their gate receipts from today to The Toy Show appeal to save PR face now.

1 Like

Janey mac I just came onto this thread to compliment the LOI and the FAI Cup final it was nail biting and there was a grand crowd in the rented stadium.

But then I saw the clips of some disgusting scenes. That’s not on at all lads. Forget abiut it. And a fella with a Diego Maradona avatar directing affairs in the thread. Not a good look for the fai and Irish football. Not at all. I was planning on getting a season ticket to turner’s Cross for the young lad for Xmas but I don’t think I can now. The wife would be up to 90 every time we went to a game. Very disappointing I

2 Likes

The extra time wss very entertaining. With the FAI broke why didnt they have a replay?

Seemingly still 3 more years for agent Long

1 Like

FYI
Dan’s interview with Stephen o donnell and Patrick Cregg is very good today charting their journey to arsenal, the spl and now an FAI Cup final.
its interesting that Bradley who was part of that generation also ( with stevie ireland btw) are now becoming potentially very good managers and are learning here at home.
O Donnell seems to be a very impressive individual I must say

@Bandage
can you summarise the Scottish view of this fixture as we had king, Billy , ali coote and Liam burt all in action

this thread here :slight_smile:

(1) Diarmuid Connolly on Twitter: “@robertdoherty32 @RoyCurtis68 Do you know the full story? Have you seen the video?” / Twitter

David Sneyd on Twitter: “Rare for the defendant to speak.” / Twitter

Questionable to continue to use that avatar with what’s emerged in this case in Buenos Aires in recent weeks of potential involvement in people trafficking and rape of a minor.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has form here. He was a trenchant defender of Chelsea FC a few years back and indeed praised them over the cover up of their former paedophile head scout, Eddie Heath and buying the silence of one of his victims with £50,000.

1 Like
3 Likes

Oooooffffftttttttttt

No reporting on the riots before the FAI Cup final with Darren Fehill on the Sports news. Perhaps because Morning Ireland had a piece already?

1 Like
2 Likes

Sweep Sweep

Plastic English “hooligans”. Probably reading a few hooligan books the night before.

What a cunt.

Animals

Thankfully CCFC ultras🙄are muppets and a tiny gang of inbreds, no place whatsoever in LOI football- no excuse and the bloody clubs can’t hide anymore otherwise this will mushroom (again)
Bohs,rovers etc are big clubs and this shite unless stopped is going to hurt all of us, I for one when we travel go on tbe family bus- no drink/ drugs/ ultras howls tolerated,
But when city are promoted I won’t travel to any Bohs or Rovers match and I’ve been at LOI matches since 1966

1 Like

Bohs fans attacked pats fans in a pub

cork fans attacked pats fans in a pub 3 years ago

Rovers fans attacked Limerick fans in a pub a few years ago and got battered all the way back to the train by a few old men, not hooligans, just lads in for their few pints

2 Likes