League of Ireland 2021 - The Greatest Basket Case League In The World

Why not it’s a democratic platform :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Pack your bags up and leave

he’s being a twat and writing out song lyrics mate.

1 Like

Don’t you dare come running back to me

It’s not right, but it’s okay
I’m gonna make it anyway
Pack your bags, up and leave
Don’t you dare come runnin’ back to me
It’s not right, but it’s okay
I’m gonna make it anyway
Close the door behind you, leave your key
I’d rather be alone than unhappy, yeah (Ah)

Here @Corksfinedtboy - he was singing Whitney Houston to you, I think he likes you

1 Like

It says quite a lot about you that you view a song about spousal abuse as being indicative of someone liking someone.

I’d say you were the sort of fella who watched ‘What’s Love Got To Do With It’ and were on Ike’s side. No doubt shouting at the screen for him to hit her again and this time put some spank on it.

you’re singing it on an internet forum to a stranger you, sad, weird cunt

That one stung a bit didnt it

yeah I’m absolutely raging that you’re singing Whitney Houston songs at some bloke on the internet, fuming I am. Grrrrrrr

Seething I’d say

Séan seems to have had a long, tiring day.

Helluva a drug …

Would Robbie Benson be the most educated professional Irish footballer of all-time? Achieved 600 points in his Leaving Cert and if I remember correctly did Maths and Chemistry in UCD? Spoke exceptionally well after the match as well about how proud him and his teammates are to have a player like Chris Forrester at the club.

1 Like

Coward is apt for Rodney

2 Likes

I see st pats have a supporters club based in Brazil.

Seán don’t take no shit. CC @Batigol

1 Like

Ah now, you wouldn’t say sad…

The Macmillan brothers cc @Bandage have to be up there , was David working part time as an architect when he was playing UEFA cup group stages against Zenit?

Paul Corry is the most well spoken former / current LOI player ive heard

1 Like

Cover me in sunshine

Sean had a long day yesterday

1 Like