League of Ireland 2021 - The Greatest Basket Case League In The World

Doubt that bud😊

Boys from Brazil

Era doesn’t bother me , haven’t the time to be researching lyrics or any other such nonsense

1 Like

Supposed to be a bright chappie by all accounts- piece done on him OTB or one of the LOI pods

@Funtime

Farrugia?

1 Like

3 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2021/1129/1263867-bohemians-condemn-pre-fai-cup-final-violence/

3 Likes

A repeat of the steering wheel incident :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

1 Like
1 Like

dundalk must have cash flow so by the sounds of that.
we know dundalk are clearing the decks, I wonder has he gotten a heads up that Pats budget can’t compete and he will just loose players?..it must be something as they have European football and he must be thinking its not worth his while
this is interesting now from dundalk…there must be investment now

Be very disappointed to see O’Donnell leave Pats
(Obviously if he goes I’ll point out Pats were poor last year)

He doesn’t have pro licence so Dundalk will need to get someone in same role as Alan Matthews filled this year
You’d think Dundalk must have investment lined up to get him back

Could see him taking some players with him as well

If anyone suggests Roddy Collins taking over Pats I will not find that amusing

2 Likes

(2) Dodge on Twitter: “The leggings lost the cup for Bohs and the suits won it for Pats. You all know who wrote it :joy: https://t.co/Wo95rbxMX1” / Twitter

2 Likes

From the outset it makes no sense leaving Pat’s for a weak Dundalk at the minute? Something must be going on. Pat’s will hardly stick with Matthew’s will they? Maybe Pats go back in for Long and Croly again - theres very little to keep them at Bohs you’d have thought.

Looks like a lot of movement around the league already

1 Like

bohs to be relegated?

Rumoured that Kelly, Cornwall, Ward and Buckley have played their last game for them. Tierney already off. Devoy is linked elsewhere. Doubt the two Scots will hang around with this upheaval. Already lost that highly rated young lad that was on loan last season to Shels yesterday.

That doesn’t leave much else for the next poem, apart from save the bee’s et al

4 Likes

Miguel Sanchez on Twitter: “Dead honest here. Never once hammered the team in 23 podcasts. But they can fuck off after yesterday. Hardly being able to play it past the half. And hardly testing Jaros until the last secs of ET. Not at it at all in the biggest occasion. Typical bohs. Embarrassed. Loser FC.” / Twitter

1 Like

Apparently Clancy has 2 years left on contract at Drogheda

Could see a few clubs interested

Bohs will probably focus on climate change for next few years

2 Likes

Sources tell me O’Donnell wasn’t out for pints with the team yesterday
Decision probably made a while ago

Surely this is crazy from O’Donnell?

Has a bit of kudos in the bank at Pats, while Dundalk wouldn’t be the most stable place to be going and expectations will still be high.

3 Likes