Leaving Cert Results

I only got as far as the group cert and they threw me out. I often thought of going back to do the leaving. It can’t be that hard when someone like @Bandage could get a few B1’s.

2 Likes

Two B1s is fine as long as you held yourself to around that overall standard. If not you’ll look back on your deathbed as one of the greatest failures of your life.

Good luck to all TFK forumites getting the results tomorrow.

Ballybunion will be something like this tomorrow night i’d imagine.

Imgur

I think you are the youngest poster here now pal! :grinning:

Best pulling night of the year … or is that the Junior cert results?

1 Like

Ask @myboyblue

4 Likes

Ask @MyBoyBlue

3 Likes

Great minds.

Ask @myboyblue

2 Likes

Ask @myboyblue

3 Likes

Some very juvenile posting going on here this morning.

Ask me bollox.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/education/more-than-3-700-leaving-cert-pupils-fail-maths-exam-1.3596442

Any word from @anon32894817 this morning?

I got 545 points mate.

2 Likes

Same as me mate, congrats.

Like shooting fish in a barrell tonight

It’s slightly Off topic but I remember a few days after our junior cert results we acting the bolox in back of Tech drawing. There was this poor lad a proper simpleton in the class. He could barely spell his own name. Hadn’t an ounce of cop on either. Fucker hadn’t a chance in school. Anyway the teacher was pissed off and said “some people back there can’t afford to be messing they failed pass tech drawing for the junior cert.” all the lads in the class turned to the simpleton as he was the likely suspect for failing tech drawing. One of the whitty lads piped up and said well did you failed tech drawing. The poor simpleton replied as proud as punch “no I did not fail tech drawing I got an E.” :smiley:

2 Likes

Fada or Hurley?

1 Like