Leaving Cert Results

Hurley would have been too busy stealing timber out of the store room

3 Likes

A super Oofty by Nanny the daft oulā€™ Biddy with her Nokia. An extra Rosary for her.

She might have tried the spellchecker function while she was at it before hammering poor Cillian.

1 Like

The great dumbing down of Oireland.

1 Like

It is a disgrace

1 Like

Whoever made that decision in there should be kicked up and down the corridor.

Maybe if she hadnā€™t fucked up first time out she wouldnā€™t be in this positionā€¦

I always found it bizarre that rechecks couldnā€™t be facilitated before the college places went out. Your life basically at the whim of some teacher only trying to get their couple of hundred papers marked so they can start the holidays

How many times have you fucked up you dozy cunt?

5 Likes

A lot less than you, you decrepit old fuck.

I doubt that very much.

:popcorn:

Those teachers are now throwing their toys out of the pram after gaining a pay rise.

You couldnā€™t make it up.

Iā€™m sure you would, but as per the story of your life it would be misplaced optimism.

In fairness thereā€™s always cunts that will get every paper rechecked. But this is just a mistake in sums, canā€™t see why an administrative decision canā€™t be made to add it up properly and give her her correct points.

1 Like

Itā€™s ludicrous what is going on. A clear error and has been acknowledged, but they wont do anything about it and are fucking up this girls career path over some cunt who couldnt add up properly and their bureaucracy.

1 Like

I remember a lad missed out on his college course because he only got 30 points in lcvp and not the 50 required. He went for rechecks and his cv was covered in red marks by the examiner. another fella in the class had changed his cv around and it just said vagina in various parts of it. He never read over it before he printed it off and handed it up.

Because they probably go off on holidays after the exam results.