Leaving Cert Results

Mr O’Higgins, who was instructed by Dublin solicitor Eileen McCabe, said the review revealed that in Rebecca’s business exam script the examiner had given her 17 plus 19 plus 30 but had then wrongly totted up the marks to 56 instead of 66. Had the error not occurred Rebecca’s final total points would have surpassed what was required for veterinary medicine.

Surely it should be a simple case of the body acknowledging the mistake as an administrative error, correcting it and reissuing her results. Either some thick headed cunt manager with no life made that decision or someone at a low level stonewalled her. Either way it’s a disgrace.

1 Like

Just not good enough.

You fuck up every time you post on here goofy.

1 Like

and yet I didn’t fuck up so badly that I’m living in a crumbling soviet era tower block.

1 Like

Forgot to carry the 1.

1 Like

Have you been to Kilmallock? @balbec is moving up

Yerra she can allways reapply next year. Head off to Australia there on the lash.

1 Like

Would her place be guaranteed or will it be subject to another round of CAO offers?

They should give her a nod and wink and bate on.

1 Like

not really the point (sic) though is it? She already repeated, let her get her veterinary degree and then fuck off to Oz and mind a few kangaroos or sharks or whatever then. Its utterly ridiculous though to see such a glaring error and they wont just say yeah sorry, we fucked up, here’s your new points tally, off you go.

Rules are rules - you cheating Patriots bastard.

1 Like

She repeated already? Fucking waster. Give her nothing.

I see you are on the @artfoley bandwagon with this viewpoint as he already declared a similar thought. Well done.

Art is smart.

2 Likes

thinly veiled “i repeated the leaving cert” from you there.

Well done on getting enough points first time. Look at you now, carrying a civil servant’s bag around Europe.

8 Likes

Living the dream. Getting a bus from Amsterdam to Brussels at the taxpayers expense.

2 Likes

yeah, my own.

who the fuck are you, you no mark cunt

i suspect that young lady is not cut out at all for veterinary medicine