Leaving Cert Results

eh, no. Not that there is anything at all wrong with repeating, but I didnt have to.

Print the legend.

Despicable stuff here by @artfoley. Arguing she doesnā€™t deserve fairness simply because sheā€™s a repeat student to begin with. Heā€™d be articulating the opposite view if she was related to Katie Hopkins.

3 Likes

oh look, its bandage. the online equivalent of the fat kid who tries to give a cheap dig from the side of a ruck.
fuck off you giant foreheaded failure

@artfoley getting kicked from pillar to post. My god - this is a serious meltdown.

1 Like

thanks choco

INTO panicing that there will 5000 people judicially reviewing their papers next year. The ā€œthatā€™s the way we do things hereā€ defence is ridiculous.

They should have taken their beating early and would have subsequently avoided all this media attention.

2 Likes

I doubt if INTO is panicking, considering yerwan is JRing the SEC and UCD

Who corrects the exams pal?

whos the body responsible for the exams

Itā€™s the SEC pal, but you seem to know that, do you often ask questions you know the answer to?

cmon pal, surely you should know the value of never asking a question that you donā€™t know the answer to.

Easy tell the lads on here not on Huel or sleeping properly.

Lashing out at all and sundry over stories in the Indo.

Theyā€™d be better spending 20 minutes meditating.

Shame is I know the answer, all to evident on here.

The state are all too slow to accept responsibility, the could negate a lot of wasted work hours with dare I say it some common sense.

ā€œThatā€™s the way itā€™s always doneā€ hardly means itā€™s the right way to do it.

1 Like

Heā€™s a real hard chaw these days. Wait until his own kid fucks up in the leaving.

1 Like

The official term is that its established practice.

Thatā€™s coming to us all.

1 Like

Correct.

The SEC are incompetent on the whole. I guarantee it is staff wanting to vacation and them being also busy with the Junior Cert. If the LC wants to be considered a credible exam in the 21st century they need to sort this out. If it is the case that it is the administrative burden of the JC, that should be delayed one month as it is just not important.

You shouldnā€™t be waiting until the last couple of weeks of 14 years of the State education system to decide whether someone can move onto the next stage of their education and then pull this shit.

2 Likes

she wont as sheā€™ll have the gaeilge bonus as a safety net

It takes colleges less than three weeks after the conclusion of exams for provisional results to be issued. 5 weeks for final results.

It takes the SEC 7/8 weeks.