Leaving Cert Results

I believe the young man has already been ‘running’ on the RTE set during the World Cup.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1001141, member: 183”]@myboyblue is a graduate of this course, I believe, as I am myself. You really couldn’t have two better* people to ask about it.

*worse[/QUOTE]

That explains a lot

@Blake[/USER] [USER=109]@Mac is on the ball once more in a creepy fashion. I’m doing my second Sunday Game shift tomorrow.

What do you do exactly?

This is wonderful stuff. It’s an honour for our modest forum to have some interaction with @gaamad1996 as he embarks upon his professional broadcasting career. :clap:

Will you get to see Dessie Cahill without the make up?

Or hair dye

I refuse to believe that he dyes his hair.

Do you have to go steal Brendan O’Connor’s danish for Des Cahill?

Ah you’re sorted so. My housemate a few years ago used to do the LOI magazine show and Champions League, he was a mortal gobshite and didn’t deserve it at all. One night he was in and someone had lost the audio clip for a fairly meaningless match. The producer grabbed him and told him to do a 3 minute commentary of the highlights and it went on air, I’d say he watched that tape of the show a hundred times

The honour is mine to be part of such well-to-do TFK company. I’ll give you a day in the life account.

8:41 - Mam wakes me up. I slept through my alarm because of late night work. I’ve missed the bus so we take the N11 to Merrion Road where we get a bit of mass.

11:00 - I arrive at the pearly doors of RTÉ. After getting my security pass, I fill up the water container in the garden. Tea is going to be needed in abundance today. After setting up my tea stall, it’s 11:30. I head to the RTÉ Canteen to get the lunch menu. Today we have pork, lamb stew or a veg thing that looks like a baked Swiss roll. After getting orders from the crew, I get a call from reception. It’s code red: Donal Óg needs to get to wardrobe, I leave the dinner orders with my trusted partner Mary and race to reception. I take Donal to wardrobe where he leaves me with a new shirt, which needs to be pressed. I take him to his dressing room and bring him to the sports office where he meets the editor and gets a taxi to Croke Park.

15:30 - Tea for all the crew.

17:00 - Dinner orders for all the crew. The menu is the same but this time a mixed grill is added to the list.

18:00 - The talent (Brendan Cummins/Donal Óg/Seamus Hickey/Des Cahill) return to Montrose, I rush over to the canteen to get their dinners. After that, Seamus Hickey’s beautiful wife arrives. I take her to the Green Room where we enjoy a riproaring conversation regarding GAA, college and life. That chat lasts two hours.

20:00 - It’s home-time. I wish Ms Hickey well and hand in my timesheet and security pass. Another day, another dollar.

2 hours hitting on Hickeys wife, ya fucking playa ya! Did you happen to ask her what age he is?

[QUOTE=“gaamad1996, post: 1002794, member: 1757”]The honour is mine to be part of such well-to-do TFK company. I’ll give you a day in the life account.

8:41 - Mam wakes me up. I slept through my alarm because of late night work. I’ve missed the bus so we take the N11 to Merrion Road where we get a bit of mass.

11:00 - I arrive at the pearly doors of RTÉ. After getting my security pass, I fill up the water container in the garden. Tea is going to be needed in abundance today. After setting up my tea stall, it’s 11:30. I head to the RTÉ Canteen to get the lunch menu. Today we have pork, lamb stew or a veg thing that looks like a baked Swiss roll. After getting orders from the crew, I get a call from reception. It’s code red: Donal Óg needs to get to wardrobe, I leave the dinner orders with my trusted partner Mary and race to reception. I take Donal to wardrobe where he leaves me with a new shirt, which needs to be pressed. I take him to his dressing room and bring him to the sports office where he meets the editor and gets a taxi to Croke Park.

17:00 - Dinner orders for all the crew. The menu is the same but this time a mixed grill is added to the list.

18:00 - The talent (Brendan Cummins/Donal Óg/Seamus Hickey/Des Cahill) return to Montrose, I rush over to the canteen to get their dinners. After that, Seamus Hickey’s beautiful wife arrives. I take her to the Green Room where we enjoy a riproaring conversation regarding GAA, college and life. That chat lasts two hours.

20:00 - It’s home-time. I wish Ms Hickey well and hand in my timesheet and security pass. Another day, another dollar.[/QUOTE]
Grade inflation

[QUOTE=“gaamad1996, post: 1002794, member: 1757”]The honour is mine to be part of such well-to-do TFK company. I’ll give you a day in the life account.

20:00 - It’s home-time. I wish Ms Hickey well and hand in my timesheet and security pass. Another day, another dollar.[/QUOTE]
Is she still writing up her thesis?

Yes she’s still doing her MA in Education while Seamus is writing his thesis to complete a PHD in engineering.

No 9A1’s

4000 failing honours maths

We’re fucked lads. Fucked.

1 Like

But I bet they caught heaps of Pokemon

1 Like

Best of luck @anon32894817

7 Likes

Thicko free staters.

1 Like