Leinster Hurling Thread *

If you, or anyone else, want advice on where to go to avoid/ensure a fight then please don’t hesitate to ask.

Would Vinegar Hill be an answer for both?

5 Likes

Ensure please.

Wheres the nearest supermacs? Asking for a friend

1 Like

There is no Supermacs in Wexford town to the best of my knowledge. I’m not even aware of one in the county. Could anybody help me out here? You might have to detour to Carlow, Kilkenny or Waterford to get your fix.

I recommend Heffernan’s Pub on South Main Street for a sample of Wexford town hospitality in the “ensure” bracket.

1 Like

Tullow, Carlow

Rumours Galway will throw this on Saturday and will settle the score up in Croker later on in the year if necessary. These pitch invasions after meaningless victories give us all a great laugh so fingers crossed for another one on Saturday evening.

2 Likes

Gonna be some craic looking at 2 teams trying to throw the game

3 Likes

Wexford unchanged again.

Boys

Who is Wexford captain .

O’Hanlon and Chin are joint captains. Think Davy had the same joint captain @Malarkey in Clare.

1 Like

And Waterford and LIT

1 Like

Best of luck to Galway tomorrow. Plenty of shadow boxing in the first of the 3 championship games we’ll face off in this season

:joy:

Is o hanlon related to Shane o hanlon?

Great to see Liam og back in the fold

First cousin

I haven’t asked Bandage for at least two years. I’ve been very good.
As an aside, is it a small pitch relatively?

Galway unchanged from the last day apparently.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Wexford beat Galway this weekend. Galway put in a serious effort to strangle the life out of KK last week, don’t think they’ll raise it to those levels again this week. Wexford are stronger and better than KK and will be up for taking a serious run at Galway at this stage. Should be a great contest

I don’t think this Galway team are capable of holding back or going at anything less than full tilt under this Polish fitness / s&c coaching guru.