Leinster Hurling Thread *

Ban the cunt.

1 Like

Iā€™d heard ticket sales were slow so I wasnā€™t that surprised. The Kilkenny defeat in the league semi-final seemed to burst the bubble of the casual follower. Theyā€™ll be back on board for Galway at home in two weeks.

What do ye make of the new format lads or is it too early to make a call on it ?

Too early but i think having a provincial final is unnecessary. Would it not add more spice to all games to decide first to third on league placings. Also leaves a possible scenario looking at tipp today where galway might have to play Kilkenny, next week, in a leinster final and in an all ireland final.

1 Like

Sure that could happen in old system couldnā€™t it?

Not 3 times

Ah, I either missed a comma, or it was added after he posted originally

Iā€™ll post up Wednesdayā€™s winning lotto numbers when I decide what they are going to be.

2 Likes

No, you missed it, you dopey cunt.

Mac thinking a comma was added despite him quoting the original postā€¦

Well they ainā€™t playing the leinster final next week!

1 Like

Cool the jets pal. Why all the aggression?

You questioned my integrity, and even worse, my punctuation.

Not formally, but, yanno

It has no bearing at all on the leinster final tho. Itā€™s not like itā€™s a semi final when people would declare that the ā€œrealā€ final. So itā€™s a minor dress rehearsal more than anything if you want to be pedantic.

Either way, @Mac was a stupid cunt there

Agreed

2 Likes

A welcome feature of the new format is this further coming to light.

Iā€™ll be on here in two weeks, brimmer and backinatracksuit style, looking for eating recommendations in wexford that could easily be found online.

Youā€™re quick at the edits, Iā€™ll give you that much

Stop digging

No

I think itā€™s early days but the signs are pretty positive. The only issue is that it looks like thereā€™ll be 4 even teams in each province and then two whipping boys in Offaly and Tipperary. They might throw in the towel in the last round or two and the points difference could be distorted.

1 Like