Leinster Senior Hurling Championship 2023

@Cheasty cool for cats by squeeze was played after the match. Must be reading this alright.

1 Like

Why didn’t Shefflin bring on Liam Collins yesterday? Is he injured?

When the game broke up towards the end, his pace and movement would have caused bother.

FAO of the forum

it was 22 degrees yesterday

3 Likes

What’s the story with Cianan Fahy? Is he injured?

The Padhraic Mannion kick was extraordinary bad luck. He probably thought that anywhere would do at that stage. Funnily enough, I don’t think Cillian Buckley even struck the winning goal particularly well but it made it more difficult to throw a body in front of than if he’d struck it cleanly.

I also didn’t realise that Shane Walsh was on the Kilkenny 26 until I saw that video of the TJ Reid impersonator post-match. Rory Stories posted the video stealing someone else likes. Grrrrrr.

1 Like

If anything Mannion caught the kick too well. Had he scuffed it along the ground then Buckley likely would have had to go down and pick it and his momentum would have been halted and Galway likely get enough bodies around him. But the kick was pinged right into his paw. He didn’t even have to break stride.

2 Likes

Sure himself and Cathal play football with Caltra
when they are allowed that is

Buckley’s shot was a medium pace delivery. A faster ball might have caught Jack Grealish who was running across his shot. Grealish in turn unsighted the goalkeeper who was in a good position to save it otherwise.

2 Likes

In aviation it’s called the Swiss cheese effect. What a cluster fuck.

1 Like

As well as putting the kibosh on Galway, Buckley has likely put the kibosh on his own wedding.

He also enabled a viral INTERNET moment for a soon to be married spectator, which could have long running disastrous effects for that spectator in a similar manner to how viral INTERNET moments ruined the lives of Frostbit Boy and that man who slipped on the ice and snow in Church Street.

Not since Tony Fearon has somebody made such a catastrophic mistake in assuming the date of an All-Ireland final.

3 Likes

This is sure to appease the paper machĂ© heads; I’m sure they will understand and sympathise

Marty had a recorded piece with him on Radio One this morning just after 7.30am.

First thing Marty says is ‘never knew you were such a good footballer’ which was pretty insensitive.

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Ah would you fuck off.

It was very decent of Cathal O’Neill to take Liam McCarthy down to Waterford to let the lads have a look at it.

3 Likes

Fairly random that they held the launch down there in fairness.

You’d wonder what does be going through their heads in HQ at all at times.

Milton has to go

Waterford as a neutral venue seeing as they are out.

There’s a river, Norman castles and a few bridges.

I hope he replied ‘I’m from Galway not Kilkenny, Marty, you stupid cunt’