Leitrim Gaa 2021

Ye but it’s like going for the Liverpool/Man Utd/Chelsea job and Dagenham asking you to manage them.

1 Like

Yeah. But there is obviously an emotional connection. It would be a tremendous story if he took it and did a bit of damage.

1 Like

Oh it would be monumental.I doubt there’s a person in the county who wouldn’t rejoice at it.But what we really need is him to come in at start a root and branch reform of the coaching in the county.A long term project but a worthwhile one.

1 Like

Details have been confirmed for the 2021 Connacht U20 Football Championship.

The action gets underway on April 3rd when Roscommon host Leitrim at the Quarter final stage.

The winners will progress to face Sligo on April 10th while the other semi-final will also take place on that date between Galway & Mayo.

The Connacht U20 Football final will take place on the weekend of April 16th / 17th.

Meanwhile, Mayo will meet Roscommon in the Connacht U17 Quarter Final on April 2nd with the winners playing Galway in the semi-final on April 9th.

The other semi-final sees Sligo up against Leitrim with the final fixed for April 13th and all games will take place at the Connacht Centre of Excellence.

We’re getting some kind of a shout out/pat on the head on the 6 One news after the break @thedancingbaby @anon67715551 @farmerinthecity @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

2 Likes

We’re an SME says Terry

Zak Moradi on RTE1 now

Emlyn Mulligan has transferred from Melvin Gaels to St Mary’s in Sligo

Yeah sure he lives in there now but Kinlough is only 20 mins away,strange enough decision

https://www.leitrimgaa.ie/2021/01/leitrim-under-17-manager-announcement-2021/
Know much about this lad @anon67715551?

I don’t actually and haven’t been talking to anybody who might. In the meantime the Gilheaneys from Aughawillian lost their mother Annette the other day. She’d be 60 or thereabouts, pain in the head and Boom… Well liked, popular lady and a big loss. RIP.

Benny’s got his cap into the frame again. The support team wouldn’t inspire you mind.
I’d be fearful that we’re behind the 8 ball at this particular time, the crop of minors from 2 years didn’t pull up many trees.

Benny won’t get the senior gig again unless they have no cash,I even mentioned the new U17 lad to the sheepstealer that works with me and he’s never heard of him and he knows his sheepstealers.Was he part of that cunt Corrigans team in SOH?

My wife’s people have relations who are Dockery’s.

If this cunt is one of them, he won’t make it to Paddy’s Day.

Benny won’t get the senior gig again… Full stop. I’ll find out some info during the week regarding the U-17 appointment.

Would this lady have relations that play for Mohill?

You need a divorce

Sorry, I haven’t seen your query but in any event I’m unable to confirm or deny any Mohill connection.
In other news I see the “Walk 50 for Leitrim in Jan” has raised in excess of €100k.
Tremendous achievement from all concerned.

1 Like

Now to keep up with everyone else we just need to keep going at the same rate forever…

I’m expecting my car sticker any day now

1 Like