Leo Varadkar

Eamon Ryan said the climate emergency was his reason for voting confidence in Leo- with a straight face too.

Gas cunts

Marry Lou ripping Fine Trump apart on Virgin now.

Leo to issue a statement in the morning. Rumors the Village are to announce something explosive tomorrow.

1 Like

Mary Lou calling FFG the parties of the brown envelope.

Ooooffffttt

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™d say the debauchery behind closed doors there would ruin all 3 of them.

1 Like

Iā€™d say Matt has had the Kleenex out blubbing into them all week.

Hope Leo brought the flowers and chocolate home this evening.

Maybe he should order Matt a pair of expensive fashion shoes to say sorry.

Thereā€™s a very gentle and incredibly well concealed touch of homophobia rearing itā€™s head on this thread.

2 Likes

Ffg must be running out of darts at this stage.

Head
:laughing:

Your racism over on the travellers thread is never gentle and rarely well concealed.

2 Likes

My dislike for travellers is well earned. Iā€™m unsure the same can be said to the homophobia here. Interesting to see you try to justify your views on this subject. I always imagined you were tongue in cheek in relation to the subject.I was foolish once on this subject Iā€™m ashamed to say. Perhaps you will see the light too.

So itā€™s ok to be racist once itā€™s well earned?

I dislike Leo because he is a smug, obnoxious media whore who constantly punches down on people less well off than himself. His sexuality is genuinely irrelevant to me.

4 Likes

Ah yeah, sure thats what it is. Its ok, bury it deep down there. Shur what harm could it do.

1 Like

I might be wrong here, but I donā€™t think MBB dislikes travellers because of their ethnicity.

I just want them to stop terrorising my auld pair really.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not racism to want your parents to not be subjected to criminal behaviour. Last time I checked, terrorising someone is a tortious act that is punishable under the law.