Leo Varadkar

I just don’t get the bigging up of Coveney.

1 Like

FF looked utterly goosed .

Effectively FG & SF are fighting over the carcass of FF . That is the political fight in Ireland these days .

1 Like

They are. A lot of the FF core that was going to drift to IRA/SF have probably done so already. FG should cannibalise most of what’s left of FF and there’s a lot of soft FG votes that went to the Greens last time should drift back to FG as well.

Simon Harris unsurprisingly folded under police questioning and threw Leo under the bus. Blueshirts don’t like it up 'em

1 Like

I’m hearing he’s gone lads

Who’s gone where?

Say nothing til you hear more

Heather Humphries doesn’t understand the justice portfolio either it seems. How many fg justice ministers have been scandalous at this stage?

Looks like Simple Simon also told porkies.

I’m sure Si has a good explanation for this misunderstanding

Harris will be gone soon. Snitches get stitches. Leo can tell the boys in the joy that

1 Like

Si broke as soon as the first Copper walked into the interview room and said “hello”.

5 Likes

Then he whatsapped the other cunt. ’ Soz Leo’ :broken_heart:

Disturbing rumours

Leo was just trying to “sow harmony”between the 2 groups

1 Like

“They made me do it Garda”

Only an idiot actually believes that.

There must be over 90 idiots in the Dail.

1 Like

They were all probably on a zoom call with FG head quarters to get their instructions on what to say on social media and to try deflect anything about varadkar to something on SF.

Hugh O Connell attempted the look over there approach on Gavin Reillys radio show earlier.