Leo Varadkar

Who told him what is speculation.

Varadkar cited the importance of his role as a custodian of the Good Friday Agreement amidst all the nonsense the Brits and DUP were flying around. Basically saying that a hard border in Ireland would never happen. He was confrontational as well which I liked.

1 Like

Would you fuck off out of it. He was willing to throw the GFA to the wall when dealing with SF every day of the week.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always disliked Varadkar but in this term as taoiseach I think heā€™s been really good. I think heā€™s much changed and improved on his previous performance in government. I think his character was too strongly formed in peoplesā€™ minds to the point where I donā€™t think people actually listened to things he said just criticised him for the character they already thought he was, on Gaza especially.

4 Likes

He at least attempted to stand up to tony hoolahoop too.

I am similar in terms of liking him more as Taoiseach but the state of housing and health simply cannot equate to a ā€˜really goodā€™ conclusion for his time.

1 Like

Iā€™ll throw you to the wall if youā€™re not careful.

He did in his hole, he hid behind Holohan every step of the way when Holohan was running the country.

He only rallied against him when people were pissed off at the possibility of another Christmas lock down.

1 Like

ā€˜Head of State takes advice of Chief Medical Officer in a pandemicā€™ shocker.

2 Likes

I said in this term.

As someone who thinks Sydney Sweeney is a bit meh your judgement on all other matters like this might be a bit iffy and should be heavily caveated.

3 Likes

I think he what most reasonable people would have done. He deserves neither much credit nor much discredit, which is creditable.

1 Like

I never commented on her I commented on the other one. So as someone who canā€™t read blah blah blah etc.

The ministerial reshuffle should be interesting

Woke Ireland is crumbling :fist:

Has bressie commented yet

1 Like

No mention for Matt.

The real Leo was seen in Number 10 beaming like Hugh Grant.

He was told what to say meeting Boris by Michel Barnier and backed by the US saying there would be no deal with the brits while there was a question mark over the border.

Himself and Mick Martin regularly disrespect the GFA when it comes to Irish mattersā€¦ Itā€™s something to hold up to the world to show how great we are but when no oneā€™s looking both parties kick the fuck out of it

1 Like

How do they do that?

What are these improvements that you mention?

Jesus H Christ above in Dublin.

I canā€™t spoon feed you lads for forever.