Leo Varadkar

Robert Lindsay?

Exaggerating the amount of deaths then to fuel the hatred.

Have you figured the truth yet?

We all know itā€™s a bit of PR spin. Letā€™s just leave it there and move on. Now is not the time.

Exaggerating the amount of deaths is more than a bit of PR spin. Itā€™s downright disgusting and all just to score political points.

Donā€™t talk to me about child abuse. The children of this state and particularly the children of the poor were physically and sexually abused for the best part of 80 years while FFG turned a blind eye.

4 Likes

WTF? Leo is exaggerating deaths?

How many people have died in Ireland from Covid 19?

No, your fellow shinbot @binkybarnes

His very presence will prove nothing more than a distraction. Heā€™s well out of practise too and wonder willl be working without PPV like the rest of them, hard to see this as anything more than cheap PR

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what that has to do with my post but carry on. Thereā€™s people dying while Leo engages in spin. Iā€™ll leave it there.

If 165 is incorrect just say so and stop acting like an over zealous primary school teacher.

Spin me hole.

SF running candidates in Elections who fuck off on hols the week before, running Councillors who lost their seats but they can make a case for how the country should be run.

3 Likes

Itā€™s fucking cynical spin. A symbol me hole

Surely if you are going to use these figures to support your point, you would have been responsible enough to check them yourself. However, you donā€™t give a shit and I think you would prefer they were higher.

You need to relax mate. Youā€™ll get through this better. Our Taoiseach is going to man the phone a few hours a week, in solidarity with our health service, our fellow countrymen and his medical colleagues.

If him doing that eases pressure on anyone in the health service at this time then itā€™s a help. Heā€™s a young fit man with no family, why shouldnā€™t he help out a bit in his spare time.

Thereā€™s no need to get wound up. Things are as they are for now. I know youā€™d prefer someone else in charge, but this is how it is for now.

He will be a hindrance more than a help.

You are obsessed with SF. They are not the topic.

He may very well cost lives, itā€™s another sign of his inflated ego just like when he thought by being on sky news every night during brexit heā€™d win a landslide in the election. The Irish public werenā€™t fooled then and they wonā€™t be fooled now

May I ask how he will cost lives, Iā€™m curious.