Leo Varadkar

Yerra she needs something to whinge about so leave her off . Not many really care much about her rants .

She’s one of the best journalists in Ireland and i’d say she has a huge following from anyone that isnt a 40+ year old misogynist

1 Like

It’s amusing because as the more they claim it’s a pr stunt the more people they turn away. They’d have been better off saying well done Leo.

She is a campaigning activist who writes a few weekly opinion pieces for the IT . A pretend journalist .

If Una Mullally and the pretend RA clique are the only ones swinging punches at Leo the Lion, then he’s doing pretty well

2 Likes

No one from SF or pretend ra is swinging punches at him, not from any level of authority anyway… Stop telling lies.

And Mullally was bang on with what she said.

I was just getting a few message in the corner shop, the Indian lad said Varadkar is a credit to Ireland. I started crying on the way back with pride and happiness

16 Likes

Una has the usual suspects badly rattled here.

She was tweeting this shite a couple of weeks ago when hundreds of thousands of people were losing their jobs

It’s very easy for her to say that stuff when the Irish Times still pays her for her weekly diatribes, which she no doubt enjoys and doesn’t see as “work”.

The only “policy concerns” she started to have was for artists income.

She really is at one with the ordinary worker.

5 Likes

She’s spot on there. I must go and retweet that.

Leo leo leo

What career did the SF three that they’ll allow out have before politics as a matter of interest?

I think Eoin O’Broin with his cultural studies Masters was a community organiser and in fairness to him, I have no doubt that he actually worked at it unlike the many other SF community activists who are simply receiving IRA pension money. He mostly seemed to be a political operative though.

I don’t think Pearse Doherty had much of a career. Mary Lou McDonald was some kind of researcher.

Whilst I don’t think it’s necessarily a prerequisite to have a career before entering politics, or that a “career in politics” is always the worst thing, you like to see some mix out there.

I know Simon Harris has never had a real job other than politics in fairness. Flanagan is a dynastic politician. Coveney was a bit of a spoofer in his youth I think but was a farm manager for a while. Varadkar, Briton and Donohue had decent careers outside of politics anyway.

Fianna FĂĄil are almost worse than SF for frontline figures.

c’mere to me Tommy Lascelles was the man
The way he kept Buckingham Palace in tow for years was admirable - his knowledge of regal protocol was sensational - brilliant TV show that

1 Like

That’s standard enough Broadsheet. Why don’t they mention the many other countries experiencing the same problems, including ones that they’ll regularly show up as a good example for us all?

I’d guess that 90-95% of the population have never heard of her.

11 Likes

Then again, your post begs the question is why with all the issues with this PPE did Leo spunk 200m on it when he came late to the party

Don’t mind him. He hardly pays for an IT subscription.

a savage character, unreal command of the English language. Harold McMillan had some set up with the wife

Great to see broadsheet is still going. You’d forget about it almost. Who’s over it?

Meatloaf was right
2 out of 3 ain’t bad