Leo Varadkar

All true, but the evisceration of holohan was showboating and there was bound to be a payback from that.

Serious bang of Icarus off leo

1 Like

Cough…

Great opportunity for the politicos to knock a few weeks out of a controversy here whilst the country lurches from disaster to disaster.

Should be fairly easy to tell what date this docco was published. If Leo shared it before publication date, he’s a goner.

Its a non event in comparison to whats really going on - big week ahead with the US election and the central bank cunts deliberating on bringing down rates further.

Not to mention the medical junta locking us down irresponsibly with no exit strategy.

2 Likes

Has Leo not just come out and say the revelations are a cod? I reckon he’ll gain support here for it

The IMO finalised the overall agreement with the Department of Health and the HSE on May 8th and put the document out to ballot .

It was then formally published by the HSE

Why was Leo sharing something via WhatsApp or whatever if it was already in the public domain?

I reckon he’s a goner.

Leo’s in big trouble now. Timmy Dooley is calling on the Gardai to investigate

1 Like

Them nor the meat processing owners

I’d say michael martin pulled the trigger on this one. He’s been undermining michael since the government was formed.

Michael Soden at BOI :joy:

2 Likes

Who cares what Niall Collins has to say

1 Like

Major pwnage by Chris.

1 Like

Tassoti was ahead of the curve when he called Holohan a psychopath, once Leo crossed him it was over

I assume this is more to do with Paddy Cosgrave and the GP he named here who he had to apologise to a couple of months ago…

1 Like

Seriously though, Varadkar needs to go to jail for a long time for this.

3 Likes

On the subject of Paddy Cosgrave, he Tweeted this yesterday…

I always had Cosgrave put down as just a 100% bullshitter but you have to be curious. What could this have to do with him? @artfoley ?

2 Likes

Useless cunt wanted half the city shut down for his nerd conference. fuck him :joy:

3 Likes