Leo Varadkar

Catherine Connolly of all people with the killer blow

1 Like

Harris canā€™t help himself

I was full sure before this that he had to go, but now, I just canā€™t be sure.

Leo will survive the guillotine.
For now

What did Connolly say?

So Varadkarā€™s statement about suing the Village magazine was all bluff.

If Big Phil had done what Leo done there and answered everyones questions no matter how long it took heā€™d still be the commish. Leo showed just enough humility and remorse, heā€™s damaged however no doubt about that, heā€™d want to hope The Village donā€™t have much else other than 3rd party wassaps. He cannot sue either as that will just drag the whole thing out. His best interest is served now by staying as quiet as possible but I have my doubts ti whether heā€™s capable of this

1 Like

Brought up Dr Zero craics soundings to business types to get in on Direct Provision, the obvious inference being that Leo would be the facilitator

Lookit - thereā€™s enough stuff here to sustain the seethe of all the Twitter lunatics over the long winter nights - and isnā€™t it great for them.

All we need is the Don to pull off a miracle tonight and this place will explode

3 Likes

Did anyone go with the homophobia ā€œinferenceā€ angle or was that just Paddy Cosgrave earlier (in a subsequently deleted tweet)?

2 Likes

I guess we will be seeing less of and hearing less from Dr Zero Craic on the airwaves for the next while. He was getting a lot of coverage before this.

1 Like

The Village have more than enough detail.

The allegation that Varadkar leaked a confidential document is not contended.
The allegation that Varadkar leaked a confidential document to a personal friend is not contended.

The motivation behind it is basically what was being contended today and to begin with there was so little credibility to the line that the government was pushing that Varadkar did this solely as a solo run to get the contract signed. That defence by Varadkar and FG was absolutely blown to pieces over 2 hours today.

This was the best summation of it.

Kneel has blocked me.

Mattie McGrath was prodding about the exact nature of his relationship with O Tuaithail. Leo siezed the issue in fairness, mentioned he was fully aware of the innuendo and flat out denied there was anything going on in that regard. He could have hidden behind a homophobic inference but he didnā€™t. He knew better

What did Cosgrave tweet?

Heā€™s ruined

Big Jim Oā€™Callaghan putting the boot into Varadkar on Twitter.