Leo Varadkar

prob a TFKer

Iā€™d say its a cert.

1 Like

lovely, dumping RTE and the times in it too

2 Likes

Is Paddy Cosgrave hacking into all these social media accounts himself?

:rofl:

Oh Mo Dhia
Leo is blessed itā€™s not a slow news day.

Sure this was all read out by Petty Pearse yesterday

Is that all they have :flushed::joy::joy:

Proper investigative journalism. :clap:

This isnā€™t exactly death by a thousand cuts, as much as a really annoying paper cut by a thousand cuts.

2 Likes

Shows Harris up to be the messenger boy he is. To think someone like that can hold office is frightening and says it all about the public sector here

3 Likes

What it does show is that the primary motive of Varadkarā€™s buddy was to damage a rival organisation.

If there was any sort of competent mainstream journalism in this country, heā€™d be gone by now.

1 Like

This is true.

Posh Boy :grinning:

2 Likes

The whole world is laughing at Ireland and a government defending Varadkar of blatant corruption.

FFG - a complete and utter international laughing stock.

Ha ha, I love the Express and their RANDOM capitalisation. Same lads who thought Varadkar was a revolutionary republican during the Brexit talks :joy:

Thatā€™s not in a text message to Leo though. Instead weā€™ve texts saying Leo was in the IMO and that he suggested to Dr Matt to join the IMO which doesnā€™t sound like a man who has a shared ambition to destroy the IMO.

As far as I can see these texts are more woe for Dr Matt but thatā€™s about it. The fact that the opposition had them yesterday but didnā€™t get much leverage off them would support that view too.

The Express will be over the moon if Mary Lou becomes taoiseach :joy: :joy:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Uy5vmEwqoxLfhGaq2DDFQy3DDyNJk-L/view

they say more to come as well

What does the behaviour of an elected representative say about the public sector? I really donā€™t get your point.