Less negative things about the lockdown

Turning and footing turf will be HUGE this summer as previously incarcerated snowflakes are released for social yet beneficial exercises.

Social media will be awash with photos of families cavorting in bogs all the while being ate with midges…

4 Likes

Big glass bottle of Lucozade of tea wrapped in paper and a sock with a few sangwidges

2 Likes

Mine too. I have him on a strict regime of left foot right foot left foot right foot

2 Likes

Simpler times a chara. Falafels and paninis wouldn’t cut it.
Christ but I hated every day/hour of it. So much for the “great times”…

Great stuff

Ha!

Same here.

‘We’ll head to the bog’ [Shudder]

If only I could bend down now like I did then. Too much bloody porter.

2 Likes

You must miss the midnight swims with strangers though.

1 Like

I was at the beach today and met a mate I used to swim with. We’ve agreed to arrange a social distance swim over the next few weeks.

11 Likes

That’s gas. I’m getting fierce kickback over the left foot demands. It’s been brilliant going out though. Ball at your foot at all times on a walk or anywhere. Football/balloon ball in the house all day too.

1 Like

In the nip?

We’ll start with some togs on and see where it leads.

21 Likes

The lockdown is the best thing that ever happened.

Got the nephew to drive up to the Summit there tonight. Got up and back without killing anyone. :+1::+1:

14 Likes

Weddings and stags I had zero interest in attending are getting cancelled.

4 Likes

Found this old photo of @Fagan_ODowd On Winetavern Street with an American model

2 Likes

I was actually at a beach, watching swimmers, thinking about this recently - would the auld Covid transfer more or less easily in water? Would you need to give an extra couple of metres distance just in case? Stay safe @Juhniallio

Diluted in that volume of water. Juh could probably squeeze in a metre or so.

No-one out to kill.

I doubt it would survive in saltwater for long, but im just making that up.

1 Like

Salt water cures everything.