Less negative things about the lockdown

Ffs. A typical “aren’t I the great fella altogether” post.

8 Likes

Wow. Inside a minute. You’re keeping sharp anyway…

9 Likes

Mrs J has struggled with work and time and kids drops over the last couple of years and has felt fairly guilty about it. Covid has led to her working from home, which it turns out will be the norm from now on. They’ve been informed that they’ll be the last to go back to office but also that when they do have to go back there will be a couple of days a week from home. This will make our life so so so much easier. I’d say our number one source of stress over the last year was morning drops of kids.

12 Likes

:joy: if I didn’t exist here some of these lads would need to make me up

7 Likes

and who is to say that we didn’t already make you :shushing_face:

“Less negative” anythings about anything drive dodgy and the lads demented.

2 Likes

Ze Germans are talking about making the right of an employee to WFH legally protected in the future.

1 Like

Listen, I’d be a zen kinda guy and wouldnt find much issue with lads on here, but even a balanced guy like me found his post dreadfully needy.

1 Like

Tracksuit is Dodgy’s alter ego. Holy fuck, this is like Fight Club :eek:

Finkel is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkel…

1 Like

I logged in this morning and saw there were still a few working at 8pm on Friday evening. One was asking for a volunteer to do work that the biggest cunt on the team hadn’t done as he never works past 5. Logging out at 5 from home is much easier than the “avoid all eye contact shuffle out the door” equivalent when in the office.

2 Likes

Is your wife under the patio?

3 Likes

They’ve always had a proactive view on where exactly home comprises

5 Likes

She’s out at work quite a bit, more so than usual with having to cover overtime,

The house is a kip, upside down most of the time but we’ll get over that

2 Likes

Would you not tidy it up a bit when you’ve feck all else to be doing and your wife out working hard?

6 Likes

Rachel Riley

Beautiful day today. Pleasure to be off.

1 Like

Twil only be messed again tomorrow sure

Summer Holidays

I’ll go